Dark Lucas Vs Cavalcade

Meanwhile,
From Earth,
Tenterfield, new South Wales,
Australia

The Spell was almost completed. The three kids were stopping and defending the Flying goblins.

Sorcerer James who was levitated into the air , levitated himself down and closed the box and the book by which he was enchanting spells.

As soon as the box got closed, the Flying Goblins Disappeared, they was like no end to them, one killed, ten will come!

Sorcerer Jones said, " I got his location! "

Jones said, " He is in sacred place, far from our universe! He is in the Path to the hell. He is in the chaos land. "

Emily said, " Chaos land!? "

Jones said, " Scarenge! "

Sam said, " What's that? "

Jones said, " Well I too don't know! "

Sam said , " Wow, Doctor Stephen strange knows everything! "

Jones said, " Well that's movies, sorcery in movies is far away different than in reality! "

Sam said, " Okay chill man! Sorry! "

Emily said, " How shall we go there? "

Jones said, " It's hard to teleport us , as it's an unknown universe! But i think it can help us! "

Emily said, " It? "

Jones said, " The Secrets of the universe! "

Hannah said, " What's that? "

Jones said, " It's a magical book! It maybe somewhere in the shelf! "

Jones said, " There's a place mentioned in that book which can take us to the world or universe or reality or dimension we want or where we can't reach by teleportation! "

Emily said, " What place is that? "

Jones said, " The valley of Hamardaak! "

Hannah said, " The valley of Hamardaak? "

Jones said, " Yes it connects many of the universes, it connects us to the places where we can't reach, it can take us to nowhere! "

Sam said, " So can you teleport us to there? "

Jones said, " Of course! "

Jones sended a telepathic message to his supportive sorcerer,

Jones said, " Henry, I need to go! The school is on you until I come back! "

James Jones was sort of sorcerer supreme of the school of sorcerers.

James Jones teleported them to the valley of Hamardaak! The teleportation tunnel to strange lands.