| max dennison - hocus pocus |

october 31st.

it's halloween, finally. i've been waiting for this time all the year, i love to hear the teachers explaining the sanderson's story.

there are some people that didn't believe the story, but i'd like to think that is real, it gives mystery to the town and maybe, if some virgin goes to light the famous candle, it would happen, the return of the witches.

"i don't believe that" i hear saying the new guy, of course it's him, i can't even remember his name, it is something like marcus or matthew, i don't know.

"that's because you're scared of the witches, it's the spirit of halloween, put a little effort and try to believe in magic" i can't believe i said that in front of everyone, but it's true, it's halloween and i don't understand why people stop believing in things like that when they grow up.

"i'm not scared, maybe we should go tonight, and you will see that no one is there, not even people like you believing in a childhood story" this guy is insane if he thinks that i'm going to accept his stupid plan to show him how childish i am to believe in magic.

"okay, let's do it" what did i just say? why did i say yes? i'm trying so hard to ignore my thoughts about him, it would only make things worse.

i hear the bell ringing and i'm trying so hard to go as fast as i can, i don't want to talk to him, his stupid accent drives me crazy. luckly, i made it, i don't know how but i did it.

i'm singing happy in my bedroom, because i didn't talk to him, so that means that we're not going to see each other this night. i pull out the book i'm currently reading from my backpack and i see a paper, that's weird.

"i'm sure you're happy now thinking that you won't see me tonight, but i'm going to go to the sanderson's house, with you nor without you.

(if you decide to go with me, i will wait you at 9pm in front of the school)

-max.

oh, so his name was max, well i was close to guess it, i don't want to go with him but what if the story it's true? what if something happen to him? wait, is he a virgin? because if he's not then he can't light up the candle, but how i would know if he is or not, i'm not going to ask him, it would be weird.

...

i'm walking as i see all the kids in their little costumes, i finally see him, with his attractive smile looking at me, i have to admit that even that he's the typical new student he's gorgeous.

"i'm here, are you ready to see what would happen if we go there" i said.

"i'm sure you'll be surprised tonight"

"whatever you said, new boy"

"new boy, huh? i need to find a nickname for you now"

"don't think that hard, max, maybe your brain breaks for the extra information"

"ha ha, you're so funny y/n, anyway can i ask you a question?"

"yeah, of course"

"do you think we can go on a date someday?" wow, i wasn't expecting that.

"umm, yes, sure, why not?" i need to stop looking at his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes.

"great, because i don't want this to be our first date or something"

"why? because you know that i'm right about the story?"

"that's something that we're going to figure it out right now"

we opened the door of the sanderson's house, it's all dark, full of insects and not good vibes.

" so, do you believe me now?"