The so waited explanation.

—— —͙ – -
                ˚  ·        
       * ˚ ✦

Well, hello there everyone. It's me, Cloud, well now I'm Oliver but that's not the point.

"Cloud ! Why haven't you uploaded anything? It's been nearly 2 years !"

As a résumé, I burnt out from writing. When I started writing this I was happy to do all the request and all the love I've received always encouraged me to write more and more, but I couldn't manage the amount of requests I was getting. So whenever I was writing I'd already be thinking about the next request I needed to do or that someone would be upset because I took too long to make their request.

When I made this book I was like... 13? So you guys can guess how overwhelming it was, I met amazing people during my time here and I loved doing every request.

Jakeyinnit thank you so much for being the one who saw potential on my writing, the one who first requested on my book. It was amazing to write your requests <3

Broken_Cheerful Thank you for doing the 6 requests I never finished LMGSBSB THEY WERE FUN TO WRITE SOO

FoxHeavenUwU Thank you for always commenting and yk being here, you're so kind and I absolutely love seeing your comments.

So yeah! I won't be finishing neither be writing in this book ever again. Thank you everyone who has been in this journey, I loved being here. Thank you so much.