𝑖𝐷𝐼𝑂𝑇𝑆| 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙

Caretaker: IDOTS
BBH's age: 03 years old

Plot: The iDOTS were walking in the park, just chilling. Until they heard something.
Requested by: Broken_Cheerful

Quick A/N: I decided to not put A6d because of the old drama, and that some people may be not comfortable with him in the one shots. I'm sorry Broken if you wanted him in the oneshot, i'm deeply sorry. + Sorry if I made the iDOTS act completly different that they are! I literally never watched anyone from there besides Skeppy. + Sorry for the April fools oneshot LOL

Not revised, it's too long--
--------------------------------
Skeppy P.O.V. 14:37 PM
Third person.  2:37  PM
.
.
.
.
.
.

      Staring at the sky throught the open part of his window, the diamont boy scretched himself in the bed. The sun slightly invading the exciting boy's room, but in fact right now; the boy was tired and lazy, the black circles under his eyes totally showing the obvious message 'I sleep 8 hours everyday' that is totally an lie.

      Turning to the side of his bed, with slow movements he pushed himself of the bed. Letting out an painful groan when he felt his face hitting the carpet; looking at the bright side, he didn't hit his face in a rock or in a wood floor!

      He looks like an total mess; his black hair all around his face, falling in his eyes, which in the moment he wasn't in the mood of moving his soft hair to the back of his ear; he slept with the same clothes of yesterday, his black jeans slightly falling from his hip, he adjusted it yesterday so it wouldn't be that uncomfy. His favorite blue hoodie was still on, despise how hot the room was, and blank white socks. One of them was almost getting off his feet.

    Skeppy turns around, looking at the ceiling. Man, he would look great for an sad music clip like this; he thought, giggling at his own though.

    Bringing the small energy he had, he slowly got up and opened his window, gettibg an slap from the hot and glowly sun in his face. Skeppy hissed feeling the sudden light on his face, quickly turning closing his eyes, and turning his face to the side. After an bit he looked again outside, adjusting his vison to the light.

   He saw the small backward his house had, the blank grass, that used to have flowers before, but since the diamont man was wasn't the biggest fan of gardening he didn't try to have an fancy garden like his neighbors. He kept the blank backward, that had nothing besides an random ball that someone accidentally throwed, and an picnic table.

   He turned around, going over his computer table, picking up his phone that he left last night. Seeing the slightly amount of notifications he had on his phone, most of them from Twitter. But he decided to only check his messages, which were from hours ago.

________________
f1NNSter (Rose):

-Skeppy you up?
13:40 PM

Me:
Just woke up, what's up?
14:41 PM

(. . .)

-Why you sleep for so long?
14:42 PM

-Nvm, me and Spifey decided to go the park, so I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come.
14:42 PM

Me:
Mk i'm coming, are you guys there or you guys still in your houses?
14:42 PM

-No we still in our houses, we thought it would be more fun if you came too.
14:43 PM