♤Comfort Conversation♤

It's been a few days sense Nisha passed, and no one has taken it very well..

Yet everyone acted as if Nisha was never there. Except for Chuuya and Dazai

Chuuya and Dazai wanted to find some sort of comfort.. so they went to the one spot they could think of

The cat Cafe

They went there after a mission they had to do, and hoped that Hikaru would be there

And as soon as they entered the Cafe, they heard Hikaru

Hikaru- "Go and sit down boys, I'll have your things out in a second"

The boys nodded and sat down. 2 cats followed and laid down in their laps, and fell asleep

Soon enough, Hikaru brought the boys their food and drinks

Hikaru- "I already payed for it. For one, you two look down. For two, Nisha isn't here.. mind if I sit down with you guys?"

They shook their heads and Chuuya made room for Hikaru to sit down

Hikaru sat down

Hikaru- "Explain"

Chuuya- "Nisha's dead.."

Hikaru was shocked, and stayed silent for a second

Hikaru- "She's free.."

Dazai- "Huh?"

Hikaru- "Ignore me.. is there anything I can do for you both? I'd like to help you two cope with this"

Chuuya- "We want to know more about her.. she was so closed.."

Hikaru- "I can tell you what I know"

Dazai- "Anything.."

Hikaru smiled and sighed

Hikaru- "Well let's see.. She was found and adopted by Mori at age 5. She started training at age 7, and joined the Mafia officially when she was 8 years old. She was abused by Mori. Physically, emotionally, and mentally"

Hikaru sighed again

Hikaru- "She met me when she was about 11, and I was 12. She never told me anything. She was never smiling, and never happy. So I taught her how to be a happy and loving person. And how to care for others. Soon she became the girl you met. A beautiful girl who was always smiling and happy"

Hikaru- "Of course she still had her moments of sadness and depression where she couldn't be happy and loving anymore. So she would always run to me for comfort, and I'd always be willing to give it to her. I was always there for her, and she was always there for me"

Hikaru- "And then she met you, Dazai"

Dazai looked up and Hikaru, and Hikaru smiled

Hikaru- "Nisha didn't have many friends growing up. So when she became close to you, she'd always tell me about you. She'd tell me how adorable and scary you were. How you two acted and if you were teasing her or being nice or not. She'd tell me about you like she was already dating you. As if she already loved you.."

Hikaru- "Dazai you were everything to her. And when you started dating, it's all I heard out of her. I'm not complaining or anything like that either. She just loved you a lot, and I could tell. She never wanted to let you go"

Dazai smiled lightly, and started to tear up, but didn't cry

Hikaru- "And Chuuya when she met you it was another thing she would always have time to speak about. She never said anything bad about you. You were her best friend. I can tell she cared very deeply for you as well.."

Chuuya also smiled and nodded

Dazai- "I want to know about her ability.."

Chuuya- "Yes, me too.."

Hikaru- "Ah, well her ability is called 'Mind Games'. It allows her to do many things with her mind"

Dazai- "Like what?"

Hikaru- "Like.. she could talk to people through her mind, and you could speak to her back through your mind. She could also stop things with her mind or move things. She could also find people with her mind. All she needed to know was your name and face. She could tell you commands, and you would have to obey her. She could make you forget who she was, or make herself invisible to certain people. She could heal you.. but in order for her to heal you, she would have to transfer the pain over to her. And the one I found the coolest about her ability was that she could go into her own mind. She could take you into her mind as well.. and in order to get out, she would have to let you out and release her ability"

Dazai- "Her ability is very complex.. and hard to remember.."

Hikaru- "And that's why she had so much trouble training at first and learning how to control her ability. She didn't have anyone to release her ability. Chuuya has you to help him out with his ability when he needs it.. Nisha had no one"

Chuuya- "What happened to her while she was training?"

Hikaru- "When she was learning to control her ability, it was very hard at first because she would have constant migraines, and her body would hurt sometimes as well. Mori never helped with that. He would only ever put her back down.. but Mori always said it's better than being alone"

Chuuya- "So all she did was suffer?!"

Hikaru- "Yes. She suffered. But she got used to her ability, and learned how to control it. No matter how loud she screamed in her head, and no matter how many people who got trapped inside of her mind cried to her, she wouldn't let it get to her, and she got used to it, and just moved on with a smile."

Dazai- "So.. when you said she's free.. did you mean she's free from all the suffering?"

Hikaru nodded and smiled

Hikaru- "Anything else you would like to know?"

Chuuya and Dazai shook there heads, no

Hikaru nodded, and got up

Hikaru- "Please come back when you need to"

Hikaru messed up Dazais hair, and took Chuuyas hat off to mess up his hair as well, and then left to go back to work

Chuuya put his hat back on, and the boys decided to leave

Dazai- "Chuuya.. let's stay happy, for Nisha"

Chuuya just nodded