Chapter - 1

Another day, another time yet I’m still as tired as yesterday. I don’t even remember moving that much not when I just recovered from a ankle breaker.

That was days ago and I can say I’m completely healed from the worst injury that I had in my entire life.

Hmm? Ah! Yes your right I should introduce my self first.

My name is Enzo Auditore Kanzaki don’t even question why, I don’t even know where this Auditore came from all I can think of is that maybe it’s from an Ancestor or maybe because my father was a gamer freak… nope definitely not!

Oh! By the way I’m a Guy! A 100 percent man!  Remember it!

Anyway I am 15 that will be turning 16 next next next next month probably next 5 months.

Hm? Surprised? Gifts? Ehehe no no no need, just a normal greetings will do!

...

“Oi, what are you grinning about Enzo?”. A man’s voice reached my ears,

removing the wild thoughts in my brain. I take a look at the guy walking next to me. He was a head taller than me and wearing the same school uniform I’m currently wearing.

The guy name is Fudou Nomura, a friend of mine from the previous school I attended before that crisis happened which resulted of us leaving that stinking place.

“Heey, don’t ya hear me?”

“Ah! Stop that don’t whisper in my ears it’s creeping me out!”.

I said pushing the guy away from me to which Fudou laugh then he stop and turned his head in front looking over the new place we’ll be entering.

“So this will be my new play ground. Hope I can spend my time peacefully for once”. Fudou said stretching his arms.
Seeing his calm not caring attitude, I narrowed my eyes in doubt.

“Doubt. Not once did you and I ever have a peaceful time even back then”. I said.

Then the two of us made our way to the entrance with a pat from the back from a friend of mine. Trying to reassure me everything will be fine at least that what he believes.

As for me I already given up my peace especially after I heard from my Grandma about the current situation of the school and it’s not something that I want to think deep too much about.

Even with my brain prowess can’t keep up with news I heard about.

Then Fudou Nomura reacted the same way I would be if I didn’t know about it.

“What’s up with this place?! All the girl’s are armed?!”

“....always has been”. I whispered and laugh to myself finally having the chance of saying those words. “nailed it”.

( Change PoV )

In a certain room of the academy, a group of girls was gathered waiting for the last person to arrived. It didn’t take long until that said person joined them.

“I see you’re all here”. Rin Onigawara said looking over the rest of her fellow comrade under her white mask.

(Sorry but I’m bad at describing so just search them in Google?)

“Oui, you are the last to join us?”. A blonde girl said almost mockingly her name was Mary Kikakujou.

Followed by a green haired girl with a weird eyes asking a question.