Chapter - 2

After the morning fight that Fudou Nomura against the Oni mask girl. I’m currently with him in the men’s dormitory inside the showers. Don’t get it wrong there’s nothing wrong with it.

Fudou was checking his right foot with a noticable swell from getting tripped in the tree branch. Also Masukodera was here too.

While I’m submerged leisurely in the bath. Masukodera, Masuko for short asked Fudou about his magic bullet though I already heard a lot about it from the man himself but I couldn’t help but get curious.

So I listen with my eyes closed.

“Your magic bullet thing? How did you do that with your foot messed up?”. Masuko asked to which Fudou replied.

“It was something I came up with. I can use it no matter what stance I’m in. Spent most of my youth To get my hands on that move. Not really worth it but it’s a good thing to have”.

After he finished speaking I joined in with a clicked on the tongue.

“tsk.. I remember the first time I experienced it, even now I still don’t know how to counter it”.

To my words Masuko reacted.”Hm? What do you mean by that?”. He asked.

I opened my eyes and raised my body a bit to look at him with annoyance.

“I fought Fudou once and ended up losing…it’s still irked me even now”.

“What? You still thinking about that? Besides no one win back then right and a draw between us”. Fudou said.

“Yeah? But still it’s really annoying when I thought I already won then suddenly someone used a weird technique that doesn’t make sense”.

When I said that Fudou turned his head to look at me with a puzzled look then he said. “… coming from someone that I only able to hit once..”. he said before turning his attention to Masuko and asked a question. “Oh well. By the way about this permission slip to leave the grounds? How do I get one?”.

“Mm, couldn’t you just get from  the teachers or someone?”.

“No. You should be able to get a slip from the head of the five swords, Rin Onigawara”. Masuko said.

“Well, that’s unlucky..”.

“What’s up with that? No way that girl got that much authority at school”. I said

“Well that is how it works here. On top of that, you need a stamp from each of the Five Swords for the permission slip to be valid”.

“The hell?! Everyone?!”.

“Hah~ Welp good luck to you Fudou.. looks like you'll bee kissing four more girls”

“Why’d you talking like this got nothing to do to you?”. Fudou said “You be helping me getting those stamps”.

“Whaaat?!”. In surprised I stood from the bath and fortunately didn’t get slipped. “Why should I?! That’s got nothing to do with me!”.

“Nothing? You sure about that? Just like me you be needing those stomps and so you’ll be working with me”.

“…. That- actually make sense”.

….

…..

“Hoo~ so you really are a man huh”. Masuko said after looking at my full glory.

“Course I am! What the heck did you think of me all this time?”.