Chapter - 3

After an entire day of chaotic school day. I'm currently at Fudou and Masuko's dorm room, why you asked? It's because they have a delicious food in here... also I'm lonely.
Unlike Fudou I don't have a roommate which is quite sad, it was comfortable to be alone though but it was sad...Maybe I should sleep here too.

"Man, it's so big! I've been waiting to read this!". Fudou said in excitement as he browse through the magazine Masuko got for him. As for me I was taking a nice leisurely meal of the food I requested for.

"Umu! Masuko you sure was a nice friend, you even got me a ramen nice one!".

Seeing the two of us casually doing our own thing as if we did not just caused a trouble earlier, our friend Masuko let out a tired sigh while eating.

"You two sure like acting so casual don't you. Did you two even understand the situation you're in?". Masuko said hearing that I put down my bowl of ramen wiping my mouth with my sleeves.

"Situation, what situation? I don't remember doing anything something bad". I said

"U.Baragasaki, the girl you hit with your shoe that put a huge mark at her forehead". He said, at first I was confused not knowing who is this U.Baragasaki then I remembered.

"Ohh! The girl with the fake blonde hair?".

"That's right, she's one of the Five Sword's pet basket cases. She's Mary Kikakujo's favorite".

While we are talking Fudou join in. "Basket case? Been a long time since I heard that word". He said.

"That's because it's a new word-". Masuko replied.

Turning my head away from the two, I looked down at my ramen and started drinking the soup furiously, while I'm doing that the continue on talking.

"But wasn't there someone who survived both of those girls correcting?". Asked Fudou curious I take a small side glimpse to Masuko waiting for his answer.

"Right, it was the Empress. Her striking hand was less like a chop and more like-"  Masuko said describing the so called Empress that was cut off when Fudou said these words.

"...A blade".

"Oi Fudou, do you think..". in my sudden spiteful tone, Masuko was taken aback as he flinched.

"Wha-whats wrong?". It was Masuko who asked.

Taking a deep breath I calmed my self down before answering. "Oh Don't worry about it Hahaha". I laugh " Maybe I was just mistaken... hopefully ".

Hearing me saying that Masuko stared at me unconvinced but decided not to question any further so instead he answered Fudou.

"Her nickname meaning she's a girl right?".

"Well duh, obviously".

After that I decided to went back to my own room to sleep and take a rest but instead I found myself staring at my own hand.

"...tsk, that bastard... if that guy was really here... im going to make sure to get back at him twice..". Saying that I unintentionally put my other hand to my stomach remembering that time as if it was just yesterday.

It was a time where I got caught of guard and surprised to see a hand dripping with my own blood piercing at my stomach.

...

....

.....

". . . . H-uh?. . . . Wuaaah! How long have I been sleeping!?".

A scream, a loudly voice that echoed probably inside the whole empty dorm with me being left alone here. UpNot even bothering to look at the time I immediately change to my uniform while making sure I wear everything that is important.