You're my

❤️

[Jungkook's POV]

I was glad to see Taehyung again before fall break. Him being sick for so long had me worried but I was glad to see him all healthy. 

He seemed to be a nervous wreck all day about the performance though. It was honestly cute how he clung to me all day, like I was his anchor, keeping him safe from washing away in the storm.

His hair colour had changed and I wondered when in his sick leave he had the time to dye his hair, but he convinced me that he was bored being alone at home and dyed it himself.

His poor hair, going from black to light brown...

Our performance was up next and I was very glad that Taehyung had agreed to sing with us and very excited to listen to his singing.

I was sad, he couldn't show up whenever we practiced before but now that he was standing on stage with us, I was super excited.

The music of You're my started playing and Taehyung didn't seem as nervous as he was all day anymore.

We all sang together and Taehyung was harmonizing with us pretty well but when his solo part came, I froze.

I recognized that voice immidiately.

No wonder Taehyung reminded me so much of V..

The other guys, didn't seem to notice anything and I just kept singing, trying not to act any differently but as soon as the song was over, I dragged Taehyung with me. 

"Emergency meeting, get the other boys." I told Jimin and gestured for Jin to follow us.

We gathered behind the stage and I looked Taehyung up and down.

"Why didn't you tell us that you are V?" I broke the silence.

"So you noticed." Hoseok spoke.

"You knew!?" I couldn't hide my anger anymore.

"I found out by chance but it's only thanks to me that you know now." Hoseok shrugged.

"How could you do this to me, Taehyung?" I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. "You watched me make a fool out of myself, telling you about V, showing you all of my merch, being excited about the fanmeet!" 

"Kookie, don't cry, please.." Taehyung's voice broke. "I wasn't allowed to tell you.. and I was afraid if I told you that you wouldn't like me for who I really was.. I was afraid you'd only look at me as some famous pretty voice.."

Taehyung reached out his hand for me but I slapped it away.

"Is that really what you think of me?" I blurted out.

"No, of course not." he came closer again, this time I didn't have the strength to push him away as he wrapped his arms around me. 

He placed his hand on my cheek and wiped away my tears with his thumb. "Please, forgive me Jungkook, I had no other choice.." he whispered.

His closeness made me nervous, somehow I couldn't help but look at his lips as he was talking.

"I'll forgive you.." I whispered back. As much as I wanted to be angry at him and scream, I couldn't. One look at his face and all my anger had vanished. I just wrapped my arms around him and placed my head on my shoulder, resting in his embrace.

"I feel like we're ruining some intimate moment.." I heard Jimin whisper.

"Yea, I don't know what we're here for.." Yoongi mumbled.

I wanted to lift my head off of Taehyung's shoulder and break the hug, but Taehyung placed his hand on my head, pushing it back down and hugging me tighter. "Stay.." he mumbled, before he looked at the other guys.