Sergio Ramos

Plot: Angry after game that Real Madrid lost, accidentally scares pregnant wife.

"Have a nice game Sergio, don't get hurt and make plenty of goals!" I hugged my husband tightly.

"Of course I will, I'll make plenty for Junior," he grinned, touching my belly that held our unborn child who we were going to name Junior. He gave me a peck on the lips before he ran out to join the rest of his team.

Sighing deeply, I made my way over to the VIP area where the coaches and representatives of the team sat. I took a seat beside Marcelo who was benched for the game sadly.

He greeted me, "What's up Kate?"

"I'm just tired. You have no idea how much junior has been kicking me. It's exhausting. Plus I can't even see my feet, poor Sergio had to put my shoes on for me this morning," I muttered.

"It's all worth it Kate, don't worry about it. In no time you'll be pushing that sucker out like nothing happened," he assured me. I gave him the 'are-you-serious?' look. He shrugged and laughed.

Before no time, the referee blew his whistle and the game began. It was the usual up in the front with Bale, Benzema, and Ronaldo. The opponent team had possession of the ball until Bale snatched the ball away. He flicked the ball over the defenders, and over to the opposite side where Ronaldo was at. It seemed so good so far. Ronaldo dribbled the ball around the a defender but he was purposely pushed inside the penalty box.

No penalty.

The opponent team took time to sneak the ball ahead to midfield where they kept the ball in their possession. Caught off guard, Pepe and Sergio tried to get the ball away from the area. The opponent player kicked the ball in one swift motion and it flew in past Casillas.

I could see how upset Sergio was. When he came up to the halfway line, I called to him. When I hollered his name, he quickly glanced at me. "You're doing great Sergio, good job!" He didn't respond and ran back. What a stubborn guy he is.

I huffed, "What's up with the team today?"

Marcelo replied, "I don't know. We have all our best players, I don't get it either." Marcelo sat up, "Carlo let me in-"

"No."

"...please. Geez," Marcelo mumbled after Carlo rejected him. I laughed at him, he was so sensitive.

After the first half, we were tied 1-1. Benzema made the equalizer which gave us all relief. It gave the crowd and fans of the Santiago Bernabeu relax a little. It wasn't the best from the team but we weren't planning on loosing.

Then the second half began. That's when hell broke loose. Bale was making his way around the defenders when he was also pushed inside the penalty box. Yet again, no penalty was given. His ankle seemed hurt since he wad limping on it. Then after that, Ronaldo caught a brawl with one of the players of the other team which he was rewarded a yellow card. To top the cherry on the cake, the other team was given a penalty in the 91st minute which they scored.

The game was 2-1. Real Madrid's loss.

The ride back him was silent and awkward. Sergio didn't want to talk, he was amgeg about the game. I tried to cheer him up but he didn't want hear it.

When we arrived to the house, Sergio went straight for the couch. He dug his face in a pillow and stayed there, not bothering to move.

I went into the kitchen to cook something up for him. I was going to make him chicken with sauce, since it was his favroite thing to make. His mother gave me the recipe and I've learned to make it just like her. I only do it on special occasions and even though it wasn't an occasion, this should cheer him up.

While I wad behind the counter that covered half my body, I tried to speak to him, "Hey Sergi, why did the chicken cross the road?" He didn't respond. "To get to the other side!" I exclaimed.

I bit my lip, trying to think of another solution.

Out of ideas and busy preparing his dish, I decided to speak with him, "What's wrong Sergio? Tell me."

"Nothing," he replied.

"What do you mean nothing? Is it the game?" I said.

"I don't want to talk about the game. It was a horrible game."

"Why was it a horrible game?

He rolled over on his back and groaned, "C'mon don't ask me stupid questions like that Kate. You were there, you saw the game with your eyes. I could've stopped that first goal but I was stupid to go after him at the wrong time. We could've won. Or at least a tie would have been better."

"So what? I think you did great," I argued.

"Great doesn't cut it. I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"Sergio don't be like-" He didn't let me finished my sentence and he yelled at me.

"I said I don't want to talk about it!"

I stayed quiet for a second. I slowly walked out of the kitchen but he stopped me, "Kate why are you so oblivious?! I want to be left alone and I want my space. I don't want to be around you or anymore damnit! Get the fuck away from me."

I stayed still, paralyzed in that moment when he snapped at me.

He rolled his eyes and looked at me. Our eyes locked for a second but then his eyes traveled south and locked on my belly that was clearly showing.

"I'm sorry Kate I didn't mean to yell at you like that. I'm so so sorry!" He stood up and ran to me, wrapping his arms around my body.

I wiped the tears leaking from the corners of my eyes. I laughed lightly, hugging him back, "Its alright. I know you didn't mean it."

He kissed my cheek and then my stomach, "I wouldn't want neither of you to leave me."

"If you say that to me ever again, I'm never making your favorite chicken and sauce again," I added.

He exhaled loudly and brought me closer to him, connecting our lips, "You love me too much to do that."

That was very true.

A/N: Hoped you liked it @kw1479, I tried my best to meet your request . Feel free to vote and request on the Request Form. Thanks <3