Calum Chambers

Plot: Comforts you after a break up with Neymar Jr

I mumbled every curse word known to mankind as I continued deleting my ex boyfriend from all my social media sites. I had already deleted every picture of him on my instagram account and I also unfollowed him on Twitter. This asshole needed to get out of my life, asap.

Wanting to cry, scream, yell, and sleep all at the same time, I was overwhelmed with multiple emotions. It has been about less than 24 hours since Neymar and I have officially broken up. We came to a mutual agreement that we didn't have that love for each other that we once had. I was just angry on how he went about it.

Hours later after we broke up, he uploaded a picture of himself with other women.

That made me overall angry.

Now I was the one upset, cursing in my room, thinking about us.

I received a call from a good friend of mine. Her name was Katherine Joane, and she was dating Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal. We met during the World Cup when both our boyfriends played.

"Hey Emily, are you free this afternoon?" She asked.

"No. I'm busy as a bee," I mumbled.

She scoffed, "Liar. Get up from where ever you are and go to your closet because you're coming with me."

"Where?"

"Alexis invited me to an Arsenal celebration dinner. He heard about you and Neymar and felt kind of bad..." She trailed off.

I whined, "Do I have to?"

"Yea." I groaned loudly and hung up the phone. I wasn't in the mood at all to be honest. But then I thought about how I need to forget about that loser and enjoy my own life.

I stood up and picked my favorite outfit that I found. It was the most appealing to the eye and it gave me confidence.

I slid it a long with a pair of matching shoes. I did my normal makeup routine and boom- I was finished. I twirled around in front of my mirror, admiring my finished look. Points for you Emily, I thought.

Katherine called me, telling me that she had arrived with Alexis and they were waiting outside my house. After I finished some touches, I grabbed my things that were my wallet and keys and headed outside to meet the rest.

I climbed inside the back seat and buckled my seatbelt. I greeted Alexis, "Hey Chilean. What's up?"

He glanced back at me and grinned, "Very funny Emily."

"Come on Alexis, hurry up you don't want to be late," Katherine hissed at her boyfriend. He followed her commands and drove off.

We were stuck in traffic for about 15 minutes since Alexis took the wrong lane and we had to make a u-turn back onto the right lane. The odd thing was that Katherine was more worried about getting there on time rather than Alexis who was actually on the team, and he didn't really care.

Overall, we made it about 10 minutes late.

Alexis and Katherine were kind of the power couple of the team, they were the most looked up to. They were always on point together. It kind of made me dwell in my pit of loneliness.

We were welcomed warmly by the managers and representatives of the team. I followed behind Katherine to the seats. To my relief, I was able to snatch a seat beside my friend because I didn't know anyone else.

The room was filled after 5 minutes.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our celebration. We wanted to celebrate our win in the Premier League and we couldn't be more thankful. It's all thanks to the crew who have been so good all season and to the players, who have been running their bums off. Have a nice evening everyone," one of the main representatives said. Everyone clapped when he finished his speech.

The evening was starting out grand, as everyone was having the time of their lives. I found myself chatting with a few other gentlemen by the name of Mezut Ozil and Aaron Ramsey. We were chatting about the countries we would like to visit.

I asked for a picture and we took on between the three of us. I uploaded it online and tagged them in it.

I captioned it with: "With the new homies."

A few seconds later, I heard my phone start ringing. I looked at the caller ID and my heart dropped.

I declined the call and texted him a message instead.

To: Assmar
Message: What do you want?

From: Assmar
Message: I miss u. Te amo muito

I breathed deeply and excused myself from the table.

I was able to find a backdoor of the building were I was able to call Neymar in peace without getting disrupted.

"Leave me alone," I hissed.

"I still miss you, and love you," he murmured.

I sighed, pinching my nose, "No, shut the hell up I hate you. We're over, stop calling me," I hung up the phone.

Letting crazy emotions take over me once more, I was now on the verge of crying.

Out of anger that now toke over, I started kicking the wall ferociously.

"Woah, woah, chill out woman. What did that wall ever do to you?" A random masculine voice asked.

"Shut up don't judge me," I huffed. I glanced at the man, who was dressed in a suit, stand in front of me. He bent down to the spot where I was kicking the floor and touched it gently.

"Sh, sh, it's alright wall, she's not going to hurt you no more," he cooed.

I rolled my eyes and laughed lightly. This man wad crazy.

"Now, I don't usually come up to women kicking walls and ask for their name but I'll make an exception. What's your name woman?" He said, standing up.

"Emily," I replied firmly.

He extended his hand to me, "The name is Calum Chambet, defender of Arsenal, and a savior to walls."

I couldn't help but laugh again. What a funny kid he was.

"Now, I have to make a little speech inside and I can't be late so I must go but- here's my phone number just in case you want more suggestions other than kicking walls," he handed me a card and left.

I peered down at the card and read over the numbers.

Wow.

Neymar who?

Calum Chambers was more.

A/N: requested by @EmilyCurtis3, I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to vote and leave a request in the request form guys! Thanks for the love :)