Chapter III [Iruma's True Feelings]

[Episode Release Date: 22nd October 2022]

At Babyls Demon School, Professors' Office
After School

  Marbas, Professor of Torture Arts, was looking through the lineup of the Misfits' tutors, shocked to see they're all famous figures. Momonoki admitted she was impressed with quite the selection. Blushenko was also amazed to see how they all got to Babyls for that purpose. Just then, Dali started leaning against his armchair to chat with Kalego on the matter. "I know we're putting a lot of hope in the Misfit Class, but I think we might be a tad bit harsh." He said, perhaps hinting some sarcasm, "You chose the tutors, didn't you, Kalego-sensei? You're not actually trying to... have the school reclaim the Royal One by giving them impossible tasks, are you? Are you making this personal?" "Well... I do enjoy seeing them suffer." Replied Kalego as he did his work. What he said, right? Clearly he's loving that part of his sadistic character. Momonoki thought it's part of what makes him such a great instructor. But there's nore to that than to see his students suffer for Kalego. "However, I simply chose the perfect tutors who will whip them into shape, in a dignified manner." He elaborated. Truly a work of outstanding requirements as the Misfits continued to push through the heavy weight of their hellish trainings. Will they be able to overcome the obstacles before the Harvest Festival? That we will find out today.

At The Battler Tower, A Corridor

  From where we left off previously, Iruma and Bachiko stood in front of the entrance to the Magical Apparatus Battler. The latter stated that it was popular for the creation of strange and peculiar devices of sorts. "Your first assignment will be to get these crazy guys to make you your bow, which'll be your partner!" Said Bachiko. "So, uh... I'm actually a member here." Said Iruma, surprising Bachiko before she started chomping on his head. "What the hell?! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" Exclaimed Bachiko in angry embarrassment. "I had no idea we were coming here!" Answered Iruma. "Now I'm embarrassed for bringing you here, acting like a know-it-all!" Snarled the pink archer, later getting off her student, "Wouldn't have thought you'd be a member of this crazy bunch, though." "Well, it's not too crazy now." Said Iruma, " It was basically acting as a storage space for magical apparatuses, but we've all been working hard to clean it up. My sister's also in current control over what happens here, but I just hope it doesn't go back to the way it was since she's training. Come in."

  Iruma opened the doors, seeing that it was surprisingly furnished with a few tempered glass cabinets and a large wooden set of open shelves, holding experiment equipments and some strange items, just at the side of a wall. "Huh? Did she put buy that for organising utilities?" Asked Iruma in thought, "And it's much nicer than last time we left it." "Oho, is that you, Mr. Iruma?" Asked a person nearby, greeting Iruma and Bachiko with a flamboyant pose with figures of girls in his hands, "Welcome! Welcome, I say! I'm the unrivaled genius inventor! The reliable senpai in the Magical Apparatus Battler whom everyone loves! Eligoth Schenell is alive and well!" Well, what a crazy introduction. In case you don't remember, Schnenell is a third-year student assigned to this Battler after a case of changing Ameri's personality was resolved. Under Ryūko's supervision, it appears that he hasn't made any chaos within the Battler in the absence of the other members.

  The three sat down on the floor as Schenell fidgeted around with his figures. "Oh, how rude, Mr. Iruma!" He said with an altered voice, "And after I returned to this Battler during the End-of-Terminus and am working hard to get it moving forward again under the vision and guidance of your vigilant Deputy President sister, Ms. Ryūko! Unlike her, you didn't even come to say hi once!" "Seriously, I'm amazed you've managed to gather all this weird stuff." Commented Bachiko. "Well, I am a rather progressive inventor." Said Schenell, "But that's not as great as how Ms. Ryūko went as far as to get new utility furnishings so it wouldn't get messy around the room." "Hey, look around already." Said Bachiko to a still surprised Iruma, "So this was what that sister of yours was doing? Be glad she didn't let it go down in remonsterisation. Come on, don't be too full of blank sparkles. With all this stuff here, I'm sure we'll be able to find your bow's core." Iruma switched back to focus on reality and Bachiko stood up to look about the room.