XV: That Part

Shaheem POV:

I walked into the studio and sat down... My first day as a blood doesn't feel very special. Honestly I had no interest in pursuing music. That's Tiffani's thing... I just wanna have fun. I'll wait 'til my senior year for making future decisions. The Game walked in... Swagged out of course. We bumped knuckles as he sat down.

"You ready for your first day of work?" I nodded.

"Yeah I guess so... So what's first?"

"I have a friend that should be here soon. He's an engineer, he's gonna show you how to mix down music." I sighed... Yay me.

"Oh... Bool."

He laughed.

"I bee you getting a hang of the lingo."

"Yeah... I've been reading all the stuff Tre sent me. I didn't know there was so much to being a blood."

"Yup, a lot of people don't realize it, but we're actually an organization. We're just not 100% legitimate and that's what makes people not like us. They think we're all hood rats and drug dealers. That's why it's important to do things for your community."

"Ohh..." I trailed off... And this just got boring again.
**************************************************

"Ok that's all for today, you know what Shai? You're a pretty fast learner. We got a lot accomplished today. Can't wait to see you tomorrow." I stood up and shook the engineer's hand.

"Yeah... Can't wait." I lied. I walked out of the studio and pulled my phone outta my pocket. I refuse to go home and be bored.

Me: Rise and shine brozay

T-Reezy (Tre): I shine you shine my nigga wassup??

Me: Man I just left the big homie office and I'm bored af. Wyd?

T-Reezy: Shit finna drop this brixk off to Ant and some migos out in the hills. You wanna roll?

Me: Yeah, I'll come get you
**************************************

I pulled up to Tre's house about 20 minutes later. He came out in a white Trukfit tank top, black jeans, and black and white chucks. He took off his book bag and sat it in his lap after he got in my car.

"Is that the brick?" I asked.

"Nahh it's my math homework. The fuck?" He laughed.

"Shut up." I said cranking up the car. "Let me see it."

He opened his bookbag and showed me a solid white brick covered in plastic wrap.

"Damn..." I muttered. So this is the real shit, huh?"