XVIII: East Coast [Pt:2]

Tre POV:

Shai and I walled down the hall until we smelled a familiar aroma coming from a door nearby.

"What's that smell, Tre?"

"Molly, flakka, not the dipping kind. That's that straight vin in there." I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Snowman." I said putting some bass in my voice. I heard whispers coming from the other side. I looked at Shai. "OK Shai, when we get in here it's all business. Don't smoke anything unless you roll it yourself or I roll it cause these niggas like to lace shit and ion have time to explain to Chris why we need to take you to the hospital."

"OK."

The door opened and we entered.

"You're the snowman?"

"Yeah why? Is there a problem? I whipped out the half a brick and the room went silent."

"Damn, this kid's legit. Ehat can you do for a band?" I pulled my scale out of my wallet and measured it out, dumping it on the table when I finished. He handed me the money and sampled the product.

"That's good shit right there, Rue... Come here I think we found our new plug." (supplier)

A skinny light skinned woman walked up, she seemed pretty timid and shy if you ask me. Definitely not someone I would imagine doing coke. I'm pretty sure I've seen her somewhere on Tv, but I can't think of where.

She also sampled the coke. She looked up at me smiling.

"How much for the rest of that?"

I looked at the brick... Thinking.

"Ummm, 10 bands." A man came up from the back of the room with a small leather book bag. He took out two stacks and threw me the book bag.

"That should be all of it." I nodded, that was a whole lot easier than I expected. I love rich people. Shit, now I wanna celebrate.

"Aye, anybody in this room sell loud? I need a half real quick before me and my nigga here bounce." The man from earlier pulled out a ziploc back of Kush, it was more than a half, but not by much.

"How much?"

"It's on the house. You two are some cool ass kids. Is there a way I can contact y'all so we can do some business in the future?"

"We live in LA, but if you can make it to us. We got you." Shai stated, giving the man his number.

"OK, I'll keep in touch, ummm..."

"Shairaq, iight then. We out." I picked up the loud and added it to the money in the book bag." We walked out the room and back to the rooftop where Chris was onstage dancing. We sat at the bar and watched.

"Hey cuties. What brings you two over here?" The bartender asked, she was sexy and young looking. Brown skinned with Hispanic features.

"Shit," Shai smiled. "Tryna get a drink, maybe a blunt for this loud."

"Well, the drinks are free at this party, but I do have to charge you for the blunt.... Bosses orders."

"Who's your boss, Wiz Khalifa?" I asked laughing, but she wasn't amused. "Oh shit, he is." She nodded slightly.

"That's dope," Shai added. He handed her a five. "Can I get a few of them?"

The bartender gave us the blunts, which I started rolling at the bar. A few minutes later, she gave us both glasses that looked like sparkling water. Shai sipped it.