Bleeding

I'm so sorry. Maybe they are right maybe I should just end my life. No don't listen to them. I don't know what to do anymore. Should I just kill myself?

I plopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I was thinking so hard I think my face was turning red.

I finally thought of something. Maybe by cutting myself it might take the pain away.

I stood up and ran to the bathroom. When I got into the bath I closed the door and locked it.

I was searching for something to cut myself with. Then I found a razor. I looked into the mirror and I was saying that I don't deserve this.

I was crying so hard I couldn't breath. I looked down at my arm, put the razor to my skin, and I started to cut.

It hurt so bad I wanted to scream. I cut myself about 10 times and I stopped.

I looked at all of my cuts that I made. I don't know what to do anymore. I sat on the floor and was thinking if I should skip school.

I don't know ill just go to school. I wrapped a towel around my arm and went to my room. I closed the door and locked it.

I sat on my bed and then layed down. Eventually I fell asleep. I am surprised that I actually fell asleep.

Hey guys how is everyone doing? I just want to say your cutting please tell me I can help you through it. I love you all. Also talk to me please Lol. Bye