Next day

I started to wake up and then heard a scream. "What the hell was that?" I was scared a little.

I head straight to the bathroom and that's when I saw my mom in there. She was crying. "Mom why you crying?" she wouldn't answer me.

I was looking at my and I was worried. I looked down and saw that there was on the bathroom floor. That was my blood! I forgot to clean up my blood.

"Mom I'm sorry. I don't know what to do anymore." I start to tear up. And all of a sudden.

SMACK!!!

My face starts to hurt. My mother smacked me. I put my hand on my cheek and its warm. I can't believe she actually did that.

"I am so disappointed in you. I don't want to see your face and I am sorry to say but right now I don't love you." walks out of the bathroom.

I hate life. I shook my head and went to my room. I went to my closet to find a outfit for school. I got a Black Veil Brides shirt, white skinny jeans, and black boots. I put on my mascara and eyeliner. I fluffed up my hair a little.

I grabbed my bag and started walking. I had a feeling that today is going to be a horrible day.

I finally made it to school and at a good time. It started to rain right when I got to school.

I was walking to my locker but someone hits me in the shoulder. Knocking me down to ground. People started laughing but I tried to ignore them.

I got to my locker and started getting all of my stuff I needed for close. Then I hear someone say hello.

I turned around and saw that there was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen standing behind me.

"H-hey." my voice was shaky and I don't know why.

"Hi I am Lizzy. I just transfer here from California. Do you know where Mrs. Clare's classroom is?" oh my god the way she spoke. She sounds so sexy.

"Um, yeah I have her class this hour. We can walk to class together if you want?" I couldn't stop looking at her eyes.

Her eyes are dark green, her hair is black and blue, and she almost wore the same outfit as me. She wore a white Black Veil Brides shirt, black pants, and black boots.

"By the way I am Alice. Its nice to meet you."

"Its nice to meet you too Alice." she smiled so I smiled back.

We got to Mrs. Clare's classroom but we didn't see her. The principle was in the class. I wonder what happen.

"Class Mrs. Clare is sick today. So today is a free day." he walked of the classroom. Everyone started talking and doing other stuff.

"Come on Lizzy let's go sit by the windows. I love watching the rain." I said to her.

"Really? Me too. I love rain." she smiled and I smiled back. We started walking to the windows.

We sat down and started looking through the window. All of a sudden I hear someone calling my name.

"Hey Alice get your stupid ass over here." of course its Stacy and her dumb minions.

"What do you want? Can please just leave me alone? I am sitting with my friend." I started to get frustrated.

"Oh wow you actually have a friend. Look everyone Alice actually has a friend. You shouldn't have any friends. Can you please do us all a favor and leave or kill yourself?" I started to tear up.

"Awe poor baby is crying. Why don't you run to your mommy? Oh wait your mom doesn't care about you. So how about you run to your daddy? Oh I forgot you don't have a father cause he is dead." everyone started laughing.

I got up and ran out of the classroom. I got to the doors of the school and ran out of them. I started to run home. I just realizes I left my stuff in the classroom but I am not turning around to go get them.

I got to my house and saw that my mom wasn't home. I ran into my house and went straight to my room. I slammed the door behind me and sat on my bed.

Why are the so mean to me? I screamed and layed on my bed. I was crying into my pillow when I feel something on my shoulder. I turned and saw it was Lizzy. She was smiling at me.

"What are you doing here Lizzy?" I looked at her and then looked away. I layed back down.

"You left your stuff and I wanted to make sure you were okay." she put arm around my stomach.

I started to cry more and i yelled saying "I DESERVE TO DIE!"

Lizzy turned me over so where I was looking into her eyes.

"You do not deserve to die. Don't listen to those bitches." then she started to hug me.

"Don't hurt yourself please." all of a sudden she kissed me. I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. For some reason my mind was telling me to do something. So I did.

I started to kiss her back. Her lips are so soft. I fell inlove with her. She was perfect.

She smirked and somehow her tongue made its way into my mouth. I let out a quiet moan. It felt so good.

After we made out for a while we started to cuddle. We were holding hands and she kissed my hand.

"Hey Alice can I ask you something?" she looked directly into my eyes.

"Yeah you can ask me something." I was kinda nervous.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" my eyes widen and I nod my head yes.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend." I smiled and she smiled back.

How is it so far? Comment and vote please. I love you all.