Outside of school

I really hate life. Why do they bully me? It doesn't matter right now. I shook my head and went inside my house. Of course my stepdad was at work and my mom was in the kitchen like always.

I never spend time with them anymore. They are always busy. I do not know why I bother trying to talk to them. Who cares?

I walk into the kitchen and see my mom cooking. She is always cooking. She has nothing better to do cause she doesn't work. She married this guy and he is wealthy. So I bet you can tell my mom is a gold digger basically.

I was walking past my mom but then she stopped me. I guess she wants to talk to me. We haven't spoken to each other for 2 months.

"Hey honey, can we talk please? I just want to ask you something." she said in a way like she actually cared about the question she was going to ask me.

I sat at the kitchen table waiting for her to ask the question. I bet its going to be a horrible question.

"Why did you get in trouble today at school? I got a call from your principle today about you cussing at your teacher. Also that you gave them both a bad attitude." she started yelling at me.

In my mind i kept telling myself to calm down. I so badly just wanted to yell at her back but I didn't want to get smacked.

"Mom it won't happen again. Now may I go to my room now?" I said calmly.

"No you may not. I want to talk to you about why you've been acting like a bitch." she started yelling at me again.

"Mom please stop yelling at me. I'm sorry for acting like this but now please stop yelling at me and may I go to my room.?" I started to get angry.

"No you can not you stupid little bitch! How many times do I have to say that you are not going to your room." she yelled it so loud.

Now there is where she crosses the line. I'm tired of her talking and saying bad stuff about me. I am getting so fucking made that I had to say this to her.

I stood up and looked her directly in the eyes. I swear I couldn't see her soul.

"Really I'm the stupid little bitch? Okay listen here mom, I am not the one who is a gold digger. At least I don't say anything bad about people. And mom I hope you know that before dad died he new you were sleeping with other men. The only reason he stayed with you was because he loved you to much. Also I really hope you know that your the cause of dad's death." I finally told her the truth.

She gave me the most dirtiest look ever. It felt like she wanted to stab me or something.

"How am I the cause of your dumbass father's death?" she was just staring at me.

"Really you don't fucking know? Oh my god mom dad told me it was your fault and some other guy that you were fucking! Remember when we were coming home from grandpa's house? Dad was driving, you were on the passengers side, and I was in the backseat. It was raining so it was hard to see anything. Dad notice there was a truck heading our way but the truck was on the wrong side. In a minute the truck hits us. The truck driver gets out of his vehicle and walks over to us. He helped you out and said please Fuck me one more time. You said fine. Then he asked what should I do with your husband and daughter? You said leave him here he is going to die anyways and for my daughter leave her here to. You just left him there and die! So it your fault you slut!" I started to cry.

Mom just stared at me and was about to yell. The only reason I can tell she was about to yell was cause her face was turning red.

"Your father deserved to die cause he wouldn't give me anymore money. Sometimes I wish you die in the car accident sometimes. You are worthless. I hope die soon." she started to cry as well.

I looked at her and ran up stairs to my room. I slammed the door and was screaming.