Welcome to the Villians world (chapter one)

Running, running from the place she once called home. Her heart swelled at the thought. She never wanted to leave him but... if she didn't it would cost her life. She ran away from the trashy trailer she lived in and headed for the woods. There she would see fog every and eerie noises followed.

She broke into a fast walk as her chest heaved in and out. She heard the sound of hooves on the ground behind her, but before she could turn around to see, she was grabbed from the back of her shirt and pulled into the chariot where everything turned black.

My child...a sweet and tender hearted child...

...Truly, you are the kindest of them all...

Those who are guided by the the dark mirror, as long as your heart desires....

Her memories of her past before cam flashing back.

Take the hand that appears in the mirror, and do not let go....

Will she be free from the heck she called home?

For me... for them....for you.... we are running out of time.

Do not let go of the hand. We are all counting on you.

As the hand appeared, Irene took it and did not let go, in fact she held on for dear life. Maybe... just maybe this could be a new beginning of a new life. Maybe....maybe......