Chapter one

Hi my name is y/n m/n l/n my best friend and brother from another mother is Jacob Portman. We have unusual abilities and I will tell you the story from my point of view. So it all started when we were stalking adult diapers at his family business.

Jake catch! I say as I lob a package at his head and it hits it mark. Ouch! Y/n what was that for? Jake asked. You were spaceing out again plus look who's coming. We both groan under our breath, Donna.

You two are stalking the wrong kind of diaper again. It's supposed to be Tena not Depend. Donna growled.

Oh sorry I had forgotten what kind we were supposed to put on the shelf and asked Dann and he said Depend.

Donna sighed and said " Fine... Y/n your shift is over and yours as well Jake. Also your grandpa is on the phone.

Ok Donna. We both reply.

Jake went to talk to grandpa while I went to go get our stuff to my car. Jake comes out looking very concerned and said, "I need to stop at Grandpas before heading home. He's going off about monsters coming after him and needing to get into his weapons locker.

I quickly realized what was happening and told him to get in the car. The thing is I knew Grandpa was a peculiar and what was after him because he saved me from the shadow monsters and he could see him.

We arrived and Jake went inside as I hurried to go get the gun in my trunk. Then I hear Jake shouting for me.

Y/N I'M IN THE BACKYARD HURRY!!!

I run into the backyard and see a gaping hole in the fence that separates the forest from the yard. We hurried into the forest and followed the path of destruction . We spotted a beam of light and ran towards it. We found grandpa with his eyes missing and stomach ripped open but he was still breathing.

Jake, Y/n is that you?

Yes grandpa it's us we are calling an ambulance for you right now . Jake said.

I will die before that happens but I am telling you to go find the bird Jake! Y/n protect him and don't lose control again.

Grandpa? Grandpa? GRANDPA!?!

JAKE! Grandpa is dead. The authorities will be here soon. We need to get to the house.

Jake turns around looking angry but the words he was going to say turned from a scolding to a scream of BEHIND YOU SHOOT IT!!

I wip around and shoot. Nothing is there but I soon realized that Jake can see the shadow monsters.

When the authorities finished at the house they said it was wild dogs.

————Time skip a few months—————

Ever since the funeral I have been living with Jakes family and working on cleaning Grandpa's house. I have found my half of instruction and the other half was in a book that was grandpa's last gift to Jake. And Jake's therapist has decided that it would be better to go to the island in the letter so Jake can face the place and put it aside. Now we are in the plane on our way.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Enoch: Oi! Y/n get your butt off of the chair and help me with these demons!!!

Y/n: Jake's kids aren't demons they are perfect angels. But I'll come and help you.