Chapter Two: Freedom

Lucia
I woke up next to Edward, who lay beside me and watched me sleep. "Oh, you're awake, I hope you don't mind." I shook my head, slightly surprised that he was watching me sleep.

"No, not at all." I smiled, groaning as I stretched. "Was that something you used to do?" I asked as I sat up, looking at the handsome man before me.

It's almost like he could read my mind, he smiles right after I say something sweet about his appearance or his voice. "Yeah I used to watch Caroline sleep, you know it's a husband thing," he smirks, getting up and out of bed.

I looked at his tattoos, watching him put on his robes and weapons. I don't know much about men, but I think I might be in love with Edward. I don't know what it is like, I mean I've known him for a day and I made up the story about my mother and made up a story about a guy who teased me constantly.

I think I was trying to make him jealous. "Edward, what do your tattoos' mean?" I asked as I sat up leaning against the bed frame, biting my lip at the site of Edward, as he lifted his hood over his head.

"Each of them means something different." Smiling back at me, each time he spoke to me, the bottom of my stomach would have a pit. "The chains are a representation of me being tied up with chains" he pauses for a second looking at me as I covered up. "I've wondered as to why I got that tattooed, the ship is the Jackdaw, the next one is the shark, and the anchor represents the time I blew up a ship and landed in the water." I was so intrigued he had so many adventures, and I was jealous of them. "This the symbol and the skull in the middle is where I killed someone." I listened to Edward, in Aww. "The woman well you can guess and that's all there is to it." I smiled wrapping the blanket around my chest, and turning to face the window, where I saw we were still sailing, and it was at least still early morning.

"You know you could tell me why the moon only comes out at night!" he looked at me confused. "You could explain something to me that wouldn't make sense and I'd still be in awe of you." I covered my face, when I realised I said that out loud.

"Does my voice turn you on that much?" he asked removing his hood.

I looked over at him confused. "What does turned on mean?" I asked cheeks heating up from embarrassment.

He chuckled as he leaned against the bed. "Well, Luciá." He gave me a hard glare that sent shivers down my spine. "The feeling of being turned on is when your body experiences something exciting in a sexual concept." I felt that, whenever he spoke the pit in my stomach fired up, my mind went to mush and my heart skipped a beat. "For example, my voice makes you turn on." He smirked evilly, I didn't know what he was doing but I liked the way he was doing it. "You're probably feeling wet in between your legs." He continues to eye me down.

"What does being turned on for you look like." I bit my lip before looking down. "I don't know anything about men, other than they try to owe me." I looked back up at Edward, who removed himself from the head of the bed and walked down the side, leaning very close, forcing me to swallow my spit. "Oh my." I blinked twice, touching his face. "Were you sculptured by the gods?" I whispered.

He removes my hand and pushes me down on the bed with my hands above my head. "When a man gets turned on, his cock goes hard." He had a look on his face that terrified me, I'd never been alone with a man before.

I closed my eyes and sucked in my cheeks, forcing my eyes to open. "Edwa" he cuts me off by placing his hand on my mouth.

"He also fucks the first woman he sees." He smirked, and I yelped in surprise. "Trust me you'll love the idea of being turned on." He climbed off me, standing up.

For a moment we both looked at one another. I had the look of aww, while he sighed and eyed me. "How did you meet your wife?" I asked, trying to break the ice, trying to remind myself that he was still in love with his wife.