TONIGHT

"Tell me shawty is you with it tonight"?

This shirtless man in front of me left me enticed to sin

This shirtless man in front of me left me enticed to sin. The way his eyes gazed at my body, the way his lust was able to be felt, from my head to my toes I felt him trying to explore me.

My body was willing, but my mind was hesitant. The way I stayed still, laying on his mattress while I knew what he was thinking...that I was agreeing.

Did I?

    "Honestly... I think I know why you came over.. I don't think you wanted to study". He smiled- with his sharp canines showing my core throbbed.

The moonlight illuminated the room, and the lamp in the corner left our skin kissed in orange colors and shimmering in the glow.

I had to tell him the truth... before it went too far. About akiko and atsumu.

My steady mind was wavering in the presence of his energy, this tempting desire wrapped my head and wouldn't let me think straight.

"I have to tell you something". I repeated myself from earlier.
Tsukishima smiled and brought himself closer, hovering on my body.
His cologne kissing my senses, and his hands roaming the bed until they found the courage to grab onto my thighs.

I couldn't speak as he pulled my legs off the bed, supporting them over his shoulders, with his head in between my thighs.

I tightened up and felt nervous all of a sudden.
"What do you have to tell me"? He asked, his bare chest between my legs as I took deep breaths.

   ".. I'm a virgin". I told him.
It was the truth... but it's not what I was supposed to say.

"I figured", he grinned as my brain went numb, soft kisses being placed on my inner thighs.
A mesmerizing pleasure that left me unable to speak- and unable to stop.

Those soft kisses trailed between my legs, with tsukishima on his knees in front of me, my legs off the bed and only being held up by his shoulders... my legs wrapped around his back as his face neared my shorts.

My head felt cold...

     "I think you want this.. yeah"? He asked staring right into my eyes.
I didn't know what to say... how do I say no?
I nodded my head yes- and watched his eyes lid themselves while he licked his lips.

I've never felt these sensations before.... It's what I wrote about in my diary at night- it's what I had fantasies about.
Fantasies of him..

       "I'll go slow"- he told me.
I froze up even more when two hands tugged on the waist band of my shorts.
I wanted them to come off, but I resisted as he tried to pull them down.

I was conflicted, and he could tell.

"You don't want me to take them off"? He asked. I couldn't speak, so he used my nonverbal language to read me like a book.