1

Soomin's pov

Ohh gosh~~ You're so handsome~~ I wish I could date you! Look at this sexy body, sexy lips, sexy vainy hands & sexy thighs! Most importantly is his sexy brain~

As I was in my own thoughts, I felt a pain in my head. I get out of my thoughts only to find my teacher standing in front of me with his book on my head so I quickly stood up.

Chris:"Mrs.Jung! What are you dreaming of?"

Soomin:"Nothing sir!"

Chris:"Really? Then did you focus while I was explaining?"

Soomin:"Yes sir!"

Chris:"Then what is the last thing that I said?"

I stayed quiet not knowing what I should say. He sighed & took his book.

Chris:"Sit down Mrs.Jung! Plz focus on the explanation & I need to talk to you after class!"

Soomin:"Yes sir & I'm sorry!"

I sat down & start focusing.

A/n's pov
After class

Chris:"Class dismissed! You can go & have your lunch break!"

They all stood up & went outside but Soomin stayed still. After she saw that everyone is gone, she went to Mr.Chris & called for him.

Soomin:"Sir? You wanted to talk to me?"

Chris:"Yes Mrs.Jung! Please sit down here!"

She nodded & did as he said, he sighed & start talking.

Chris:"Mrs.Jung! Can I ask you something?"

Soomin:"Of course sir!"

Chris:"What happened to you?"

Soomin:"What do you mean,sir?"

Chris:"You're well known in school by your high notes & brightness & everything! All the subjects you get a really high score but not in mine! Is there something bothering you in my class? The English class! Do you hate the subject? Do you hate me or something? I'm not a psycho but it's just I saw your scores in your earliest years in our school in English there were all so high but not anymore! So plz tell me what's wrong! I really wanna help you!

Soomin:"Sir! It's nothing! I don't hate you neither the subject, it's just you remind me of someone I'm in love with but he can't be mine!"

Chris:"I'm really sorry for that! But plz try to focus! The exams are coming soon"

Soomin:"I'll try my best! Is there anything else you wanna ask me?"

Chris:"Yes....I mean no!"

Soomin:"oh ok! I'll see you tomorrow!"

She stood up & ran away from the classroom to the rooftop.

At the rooftop