3

It's been 5 months since Chris & Soomin start dating. Their relationship is going pretty good. They were having fun hiding it but there's something that Soomin has been hiding it from him.

_____________________________

Alexa:"Hey Soomin!"

Soomin:"Yes?"

She said while looking at her phone.

Alexa:"Tomorrow's your birthday! What do you want as a gift from me?!"

Soomin:"Oh no! I don't want anything! Let's just be bestfriends forever!"

Alexa:"Oh come on girl! Of course we will be but I need to buy a gift!"

Soomin:"Umm...anything I don't mind! You know my taste!"

Alexa:"Hmm...okay! Whatever! Hey but have you heard?"

Soomin:"What?"

Alexa:"There's a rumor saying that teacher Chris is dating a student in our school & that she's in grade 9!"

Soomin:"Oh. My. God! Really? Did you know who is she?"

Alexa:"no! But some of them are saying that it's Eliana from 9B & some are saying that it's Monica from 9C!"

Soomin:"Ohh~~ Did anyone say it's from our class! 9A?"

Alexa:"Yeah! Some of them are saying that it's Rachel!"

Soomin:"Which one do you think it is?"

Alexa:"If it's true, I think it would he Rachel! That girl is beautiful & she's very popular!"

Soomin:"Well, I think so too!"

Suddenly she saw a notification. She quickly picked it up & smiled.

😎♥️:"Meet me in my house!"

Soomin:"Hey look! I gotta go since our classes ended! Bye! See you!"

She quickly took her things & ran out of her class & went out of the school.

At his house

She rang the house's bell & waited for her boyfriend to open & after some mins, the door was opened but.....not by him.....by a woman. Soomin looked at her from head to toe & found her only with her undergarments & a t-shirt.

Soomin:"Um....Sorry ma'am! Is this the house of Chris Lee?"

Woman:"Yes! Who are you?"

Soomin:"I-I'm h-his student! Can I know who are you?"

Woman:"Well, I'm his girlfriend!"

Soomin:"Oh My God! Really? You're beautiful & you definitely suits him!"

Woman:"Aww! Really? Thank you! Can I know your name?"

Soomin:"I-I'm Soomin! Jung Soomin"

Woman:"Beautiful name for a pretty girl like you! Why did you came?"