4

Soomin:"We need to break up!"

Chris:"W-what? W-WHY?"

Soomin:"Can't you see? My dad will literally kill you if I stay with you!"

Chris:"I don't care!"

Soomin:"But I care!"

He pulled her into a tight hug.

Chris:"Let's fight this together!"

Soomin:*shed a tear*"I'm sorry!"

She pushed him lightly & was about to go but she remembered something.

Soomin:"Weren't you sick?"

Chris:"I lied to take a day off!"

Soomin:"Gosh!"

Chris:"So...is this the end?"

Soomin:"Y-yes!"

She held her tears & was about to get out of the room but she ran to him & hugged him tightly.

Chris:"Hey hey! Don't run! Your leg is injured!"

Soomin:"I don't care!"

He hugged her back as she start crying.

Soomin:"I don't want this to be the end! But I don't have any other way to keep you safe!"

He palmed her face & pecked her lips.

Chris:"It won't be the end! I'll find a way!"

Soomin:"Really?"

Chris:"Yeah~ Plz stop crying! I hate babies who cries!"

Soomin:"I'm not a baby!"

Chris:"But you're my baby!"

She smiled & he wiped her tears. She pecked his lips & hugged him again.

Chris:"Do you have any homework?"

Soomin:"No cuz tomorrow is a special day for our class only!"

Chris:"Really? What is the special thing about it?"

Soomin:"I don't know!*lie* We'll see tomorrow! Now can we cuddle cuz I missed you so much!"

Chris:"Aww~ Did my babygirl missed me that much?!"

Soomin:"Yes!"*pout*

He layed her on the bed & layed beside her. He covered her with the blanket & start cuddling.

Soomin:"Why did you tell me to come here?"

Chris:"I wanted to watch a movie & spend some time with you!"

Soomin:"Ohh~ Okay~ I wanna ask you something but don't take it as if it's really gonna happen!"

Chris:"Okay! Ask me!"

Soomin:"If one day, I give you some news about me saying that I will continue my studies outside the country & told you that we should break up bcz of it! What will you do or say?"

Chris:"First, I will accept since it's about your studies. Second, I will support you & push you for it. Third, I won't let you break up with me for it no matter how much you try convince but only if you're gonna live forever in the other country! I would be sad of course but it's your future & besides I'm older so you might found someone who's maybe the same age as you & treat you better than me!"

Soomin:"Wah! You're really something!"

She pecked his lips & snuggled in his neck. He was smiling at her cuteness until he felt his neck getting wet.