6

Soomin:"Why did you do this?"

Chris:"I never wanted to"

Soomin:"How can someone marry the other without wanting it?"

Chris:"I WAS FORCED!"

Soomin:"Let's forget about it! We're not meant to each other!" She stood up, went to her car & drove away.

Chris:"Why can't we live in peace just for one day when we're together?" He said & wiped his tears away.

1 week later

Today is the first day of working for Soomin at C.L company. She took her phone, small purse & her car keys & drove to the company. She arrived in 10 mins since there was no traffic. She asked the receptionist about her office & went to it. I sat on my desk & start placing my stuff until I heard someone saying "New here?" I look at that person, more like stared at him but he tapped my head making me get out of my thought. I stood up & bowed to him & said "Hello, I'm Jung Soomin & I'm new here!"
But suddenly I heard him chuckling, I lift my head up & looked at him all confused.

"You don't need to be this formal! We're friends since we're working together! Drop your formal &don't bow to me! I'm Jackson Smith! Call me Jack!" He said as he placed his arm around my neck.

"Sure?" I scratched my neck in embarrassment.

"You don't need to be embarrassed! It's a normal thing, dw!" He said while patting my head.

"Then, can you show me the company?" I asked smiling.

"Aww you have pretty, cute smile! You should smile more! And of course I will show you around! Let's go?" He said excited.

"Let's go!" I looked at him smiling. He wrapped his arm around my neck & without noticing I held it.

Jack showed me around & let me meet the employees in the company, thankfully most of them are friendly but some girls where looking at me angrily when I met them, at first I didn't understand why until Jack explained to me. He told me to do not give them a fuck cuz they're jealous of me for being close with Jack. As he was showing me around, we passed by Chris's office. I stopped for a second looking at him & Jack noticed me.

Jack:"Oh, I forgot to tell you! He's-"

Soomin:"Chris Lee! The CEO of this company! He's kind & calm but if someone does anything wrong, he becomes a demon!"

Jack:"Wow! You know him by any chance?"

Soomin:"Huh? Oh no!"

Jack:"How did you know?"

Soomin:"Never mind of how I knew! Please continue to show me around!" I said & he wrapped his arm around my neck again then we continued walking but someone called us.

Chris's pov

I was working on some files but then I remembered that today's the first day of working for Soomin. I was about to take my phone but I noticed someone looking at me from outside.
It's her.....
She was talking to Jack while staring at me. She's hurt...
Suddenly Jack wrapped his arm around her neck & she HELD it then start walking away. I quickly ran to the door & called them.
Jack flinched & she didn't then both turned to me.

Chris:"What are you guys doing here?"

Jack:"I'm showing her the company, boss!"

Chris:"Come here then!"

I went to my desk, took some files & gave it to her.

Chris:"When you finish, please start working on these files! They are easy one, don't worry! You're smart & you can do it!"