Chapter 3

Cody held his sister close to him, "WHO- WHO ARE YOU?!" Cody exclaimed, frightened by the animatronics in front of him.

"Uh-" Freddy started

Chica pushed Freddy to the floor, "Im Chica, Chica the chicken" she exclaimed.

"This is Bonnie"

"Sup" Bonnie said, waving slightly leaning.

"That's Foxy and Maddie back there!" Chica pointed out. The two flinched.

"And-"

"Chica! What are you doing?!" Freddy exclaimed, getting off the floor.

"Introducing ourselves of course" Bonnie stated

Freddy looked at Bonnie, "But that's exactly the opposite of what we should be doing!" he exclaimed.

"What? Shooing them out of the park? It's a bit late for that isnt it?" Bonnie started leaving Freddy speechless; it almost made Maddie laugh.

"Um, I'm Brideget, Bridget Humpfery. This is my big brother Cody. Thank you for helping us" Bridget said, standing up by Cody who was still on the floor with the rabbit by her feet.

"It was no problem sweetie," Chica said leaning down.

"We couldn't leave you out there on a good conscience." Bonnie started leaning slightly on his side.

"Bonnie, Chica-"Freddy tried

"What brought you kids here anyhow?" Bonnie asked, smirking, slapping Freddy's hand away.

"Cody and I were on our way home from school when we found this rabbit..."

The rabbit hopped into Bridget's hands.

"We followed him here and well the rest is history." Bridget said, smiling while holding the rabbit.

"Huh fancy that" Bonnie said kneeling down looking at the rabbit.

"Oh stop being all timid you two, Come up and say hi" Chica said waving Foxy and Maddie over.

The two of them looked over at Freddy who was waving his hands meaning no.

"Foxy and Maddie can be a little shy at first but really they are the sweetest people you'll meet." Chica explained, causing Freddy to slap his forehead.

"Hey are you a pirate?" Bridget asked, standing in front of Foxy.

"Aye Lass," Foxy said nervously.

Maddie snuck off and hid behind Freddy, Bridget's eyes sparkled, "Really?! I love pirates" Bridget says

"One of the main characters from my favorite movie is a pirate, can you sword fight and swing from ropes? Bridget asked, causing Foxy to blush.

"Why Ye bet Yer Drabloons I sure can! Ye won't meet a finer Ropeswinin' sword fighter this side o' the seven seas." Foxy exclaimed.

"Oh no Foxy's weakness Kids" Maddie chuckled behind Freddy.

"Jimmy chrismas, everything's falling apart" Freddy said rubbing his templates.

"Don't let him fool you- he's not a real pirate. Just likes role-playing a bit too much." Bonnie piped up leaning over to Foxy.

Foxy smirked looking at bonnie, "Don't ye let long-ears 'ere lead ye on either pups, he's jus' be jealous he got no imagination" Foxy said

causing Bridget to cover her mouth with a hand to keep her giggles at bay. The rabbit in her arms smirked.

Bonnie started to crack his knuckles, "Ooh-hoo Foxy, You aren't fixing to start something, are you old sea codger? Bonnie questioned, ready to rumble.