2:4 Since When Do You Speak Japanese?

Since When Do You Speak Japanese?
Part 1
————

Since When Do You Speak Japanese?Part 1————

————

RECAP

You got up and faced her. "I just, I wanted to see how you and Ethan were doing after the game." You softly replied.

More tears fell from Mayas eyes. "He worked so hard for that scholarship. And now it's over." She cried out.

You melted when she said that and pulled her in for a hug. "Hey." You whispered, sad for Maya and Ethan.

"Maybe it doesn't matter as long as you go somewhere." Was the last thing you wrote in your journal.

————

"Kate Parker to the Principals Office." Alaric said over the P. A. system.

You had just walked into the school when you heard that so perfecting timing, well you're guessing it's perfect timing. You walked into the office to see Ric drinking a cup of coffee. "P. A. system? It's a little dramatic, don't you think?" You walked further into the office.

He turned around and looked at you. "Not as dramatic as the message Landon left me, saying he had something urgent to discuss." The older man stated. Alaric held onto his coffee and sat in the chair "Anything you want to share?" He questioned you.

You sat down in a chair and rested your feet on the desk. "Only that I'm pretty sure the monsters are after him this time." You tilted your head at him.

"And you didn't think that that's something I should know?" Alaric said, a bit mad you didn't tell him.

You weren't phased by his anger. "More like I was afraid of what you were gonna say after that." You responded.

Alaric let out a sigh, looking away from you before back at you. "Kate. You need to go back to the Salvatore School." Alaric stated.

You rolled your eyes, letting out a scoff. "That was it." You said, pointing a finger.

Alaric looked between your eyes. "Not for your sake. For theirs." Alaric said, leaning forward. "Maybe Landon isn't that important to you. But if Malivore wants him, we need to want him more." Alaric explained.

You moved your hair out of your face. "Look, I will take care of it, but from a distance." You responded, basically glaring at him now.

Alaric let out a breathe. "Okay, what am I missing here, Kate? Hmm? You told me the truth, and everything worked out fine." Alaric stated.