chapter four- friendship and fights

sofia and joão exchange numbers and decide a date to go out together. sofia works every day, so does joão. sometimes, opposites do attract.

a few days later, they finally find a spot to meet. obviously, they need to be careful of paparazzi. sofia gets out her phone, 8:36. her and joão were meeting up at 11:11. the two got on quite well, so it was only natural to be friends.

sofia gets ready and tries not to overdress. panicking a bit, she sits down to release stress by stroking coco.

after stressing, sofia starts her walk to the coffee shop to meet joão. it was a very secluded place, so they wouldn't be recognised there. whilst she's walking, she feels someone grab her shoulders. she jumps and turns around, only to see joão.

"you scared me!" sofia says, whilst jokingly hitting his shoulder.

"sorry, just a bit excited!" joão laughs, hugging sofia.

the two just smile at eachother.

as they continue walking, they see someone in front. suddenly, the person starts shouting sofia's name.

"do you know him." joão whispers, as the mysterious man comes closer.

"yes, he's my ex. he's a fucking arsehole." she replies, really shaky.

he approaches sofia and joão.

"who's this sofia?" the man says, sternly.

before she could even reply, joão starts speaking. he puts his hand around sofia's waist.

"i'm her boyfriend, now please leave." he says, trying to stay calm.

"oh replacing me? can't lie sofia, but you were probably the best woman i've ever had in my bed." he adds, with a smirk.

sofia starts shaking her hand and gets closer to joão. a second later, joão hits him.

"don't you fucking dare speak about sofia that way." joão exclaims.

"why can't i? she's so fucking sexy." the man says, trying to pull sofia close to him.

"leave her the fuck alone." joão replies pushing the man.

"if i'm "so fucking sexy", then why did you cheat on me. mason, i fucking loved you, you were only using me for sex and so you could say you had a girlfriend. you never loved me." sofia shouts, crying.

"with a body like that, who could resist." mason murmurs, trying to pull sofia's top down, putting a slight rip.

suddenly, joão pushes him into a wall. mason's forehead gets bashed really bad, it bleeds.

sofia was in so much distress, joão picks her up to bring her back to their neighbourhood.

"joão what happens if you get in trouble?" sofia says, scared.

"i won't, don't worry. he was still breathing and it was only a little graze. he deserves it anyways, he's a dick." joão replies, whilst wrapping sofia in his hoodie, so her chest wouldn't be exposed.

"can you stay with me, please." she asks

"of course sofia." joão replies.

the two get back to sofia's house and she gives him her keys. joão sits with sofia on her couch with coco.

"he's a dickhead. i hate the way he spoke about you." joão says.

sofia just nods.

"if you don't mind telling me, who is he." joão asks.

"well, he's my ex. we dated for about two years. turns out he was only using me, cheated on me with mi hermana. since that day, my family cut contact with her." sofia mumbles. "by the way he came up to us, they must not be together anymore."

"i'm so sorry, you don't deserve him." he replies.

"should've known from the start. anyways, i would like to thank you for your help. it upset me the way he spoke and if it weren't for you, i'd be feeling so horrible right now." she sniffles.

"you're welcome. i can't believe someone would treat you like that." joão adds.

"i know, i was so scared." sofia says.

"well, your safe now." said joão, hugging sofia.

the sofia lies on joão's lap on the couch (with coco, of course) whilst talking. she gets comfy in joão's hoodie and eventually falls asleep. joão stays with her and falls soon after.

////////////////////////////////////

spicy chapter🤭

loving this so farrrr