Ch.2:Operation Shufongfong

Geronimo and Ben were at the airport. They were racing to meet Prince Noguda, who had arrived in his private plane. Many other reporters had arrived and were waiting for him.

Ben:Why the big hurry, Uncle G?

Geronimo:Benjamin, the reclusive Prince Noguda is making a special visit to New Mouse City, and I intend on getting an interview!

Ben looked up the prince on his pad.

Ben:It says here that Prince Noguda never grants interviews!

Geronimo:Perhaps for Geronimo Stilton, he'll make an exception!

The prince soon stepped off his plane, with two large bodyguards.

Geronimo:Oh! That's him!

However, shortly after he stepped off the plane, his bodyguards picked him up and took him to his limo, pushing the reporters away

However, shortly after he stepped off the plane, his bodyguards picked him up and took him to his limo, pushing the reporters away. The reporters gave chase. Geronimo was about to ask about an interview when the door slammed and the limo drove off. However, it briefly drove back and the prince dropped a note.

Ben:What's it say?

Geronimo:Hmm...to meet The Prince this afternoon at his hotel and he'll allow me a one time interview! YES! I've got my scoop!

Later on, Alex was with Geronimo and Ben in Geronimo's office.

Alex:Sooo...what sort of things are you going to ask the prince?

Geronimo:Oh, the usual things. Ask about his country, what he likes, hobbies, favorite food, customs.

Ben suddenly became amazed when he looked something up on his pad.

Ben:Whoa, Unc.

Ben raced over to Geronimo's desk, with Alex joining him.

Alex:What is it?

Ben:Check these out!

Ben showed the two some strange lizards.

Ben showed them what he was talking about, which were two strange lizards

Geronimo:Oh. Those are The ShuFongFong.