Ch.5:Mummy with no name

Late one morning, Ben came running into Geronimo's office.

Ben:Uncle Geronimo! Uncle Geronimo!

Ben was surprised to see another man sitting in the office.

Geronimo:This is Professor Hier O'Glyph, an old friend of mine

Ben:Oh. Nice to meet you, sir. There's a mummy terrorizing the New Mouse City Museum, Uncle G! A kid at my school even saw it!

Geronimo was a little skeptical to what his nephew was saying.

Geronimo:Now Benjamin, I'm sure if there was a mummy, Professor O'Glyph would have said something. He runs the museum after all.

Geronimo stopped when he noticed O'Glyph shaking.

O'Glyph:Heh heh. Yes...funny thing Geronimo...I was just about to bring that up.

Geronimo was puzzled.

O'Glyph:There have been some strange things at the museum, and I thought maybe you could...

Geronimo cut him off.

Geronimo:I'd love to help professor, but I'm not a detective. I look for stories, not clues.

Ben:Well, a real life mummy would be a real terrific front page story!

He began jokingly walking around like a mummy.

O'Glyph:Please, Benjamin! Don't do that.

Geronimo:Mummies only walk around in movies, Benjamin. Whatever is going on is some kind of a hoax.

O'Glyph:But, why would someone do that?

Ben:A practical joke?

Geronimo:Or maybe they're after something. Hm. Alright, Professor, we'll take a look around.

Ben:Come on, Uncle G. That Mummy isn't going to wait around for us.

The three of them met up at the museum. O'Glyph had to unlock the front door.

O'Glyph:We've closed the museum until we get this mummy business solved.

Thea and Alex soon arrived on Thea's motorcycle.

Geronimo:Professor, this is my sister Thea, and her son, Alex.

O'Glyph strangely became mesmerized by Thea as he began kissing her on her hand.

O'Glyph:Charmed.

Thea:Ditto.

Alex:Something wrong, professor?

O'Glyph:Oh no. No no. Nothing at all.

Alex just shrugged at his mother. Just then, Trap came up, wearing a backpack filled with a ton of supplies.

Trap:Somebody call about a mummy?

Alex rolled his eyes. They all headed inside and began looking around.