Do I like him?

The trip through the hills is over, everyone is currently on its way to the beach.

When everyone has reached the beach, they dress into their swimsuits. Ayaku sees Kaya with Masato and hesitates to go talk to him, but when he hasnt even started to walk a bunch of girls surround him. "Ayaku! Please swim with us!" "Ayaku you look so sexy!" He tries to break through but sees them walk away and gives up.

(In the evening) Everyone is gathered together for the beach party, except for Kaya. No one has noticed it yet but then Ayaku realizes there's something wrong. He goes to Masato "Masato, where's Kaya?" "He said he was going for a short walk, but he's already gone for an hour" Ayaku doesnt trust it and starts running to the forest. When he arrives he calls out for Kaya, but doesnt hear anything. He searches everywhere, but its hard since its so dark. Then he hears something, he hears someone sobbing, but really quietly. He runs to the sound and looks behind a bush "Kaya!" Kay looks up, tears streaming down his face and a scared look on his face. Ayaku's eyes widen "Kaya.." He kneels down and pushes Kaya's head gently into his chest, not saying anything. Kaya's eyes widen, but doesnt say anything as well, he grabs onto his shirt, just happy that he's here. "It's alright Kaya, I'm here now" He says protectively as they sit there for a little while.. "It's alright.."