Be mine

Its the morning after the beach party, everyone is still asleep in a tent with 2 people together. Kaya and Masato arent together, but Ayaku and Kaya are..

Ayaku wakes up and yawns "Good morning Kaya-.." Kaya is still asleep. Ayaku looks at him and he's getting warm "Why is he so damn cute.." Kaya yawns and stretches "Ahh, good morning.." He gets up and stretches again. Ayaku stares at his body and holds his nose, trying not to show his nosebleed "So sexy!" He thinks by himself. "Ahh.. I forgot to get my underwear.. He starts to undress but stops when he realizes Ayaku is intensely staring at him. "H-hey.. It's embarrassing if you stare at me like that.." Ayaku turns red and turns around "S-sorry!" Kaya just puts on a shirt that just covers a bit of his bottom parts. Ayaku turns back "Now are you wearing underwear or.." Kaya shrugs "Nope" Ayaku turns red "That leaves me no choice.." He grabs Kaya's arm and pushes him on the ground, getting on top of him. "H-hey! Ayaku wha-.." He holds both his hands down and kisses him roughly, then kisses down his neck. "A-ayaku my underwear-.." Ayaku covers his mouth and kisses his neck, Kaya blushes and lets out a soft moan. "Let me hear you more, Kaya" Ayaku unbuttons his shirt, kissing down to his chest while he slides his hand down Kaya's body.. "Ayaku, d-dont!" And more.. "Akayu!" And even more, until..
Masato opens the tent "Kaya, are you still-.." Masato freezes when he sees them, Ayaku turns around and Kaya's eyes widen. "Uh.. I uhm.." Masato closes the tent quickly and goes away "Sorry for bothering!" Ayaku chuckles and looks back at Kaya "What are you laughing at i can never explain this to him!" Ayaku smiles and gets closer to his ear, then whispers "Yes you can.. Just tell him you're mine.."