I love him

Its the last day of the trip, we're leaving soon. Everyone is currently packing.

Kaya tries not to think about what just happened.. "My first kiss, taken by him!" He blushes when he thinks about it. "No, i dont love him, get it together Kaya!" Just as he said that, someone slaps his butt. "Are you really sure of that?" Ayaku grins and walks off. Kaya's face is totally red "I hope no one saw that!" He sighs and walks to a hill and watches the water below it. Its very windy but Kaya doesnt mind. "We're leaving soon, everyone in the bus!" Kaya doesnt notice since he's still on the hill. "Wait, where's Kaya?" Ayaku says. Everyone shrugs and Ayaku goes to search for him. "Kaya?! We're leaving where are you?" He sees him standing on the hill and runs to him "Kaya!" Just as Kaya turns around the wind pushes him off the edge of the hill. "Kaya!!" Ayaku dives after him into the water. ... Its quiet for a moment, with only the sound of the wind. But then Ayaku appears, he gets out of the water with Kaya in his arms. Kaya opens his eyes "Huh?! What happened?" Ayaku smiles at him "I saved you" Kaya's eyes widen as he realizes it and he blushes "T-thank you.." Ayaku smiles again "I'll always be there" Kaya turns red "You can put me down now!" Ayaku laughs then grins "Only if you do something for me" "What is it?" Kaya says "Tell me those three words we both know you do" He smirks "What?! I dont know what you're talking about!" Kaya blushes and looks away "Fine, I can stay like this all night long" Ayaku shrugs. Kaya hesitates a bit, and then whispers...

"I love you"