The road trip

Its after school, the weekend has just started and Masato and Kaya are walking home together.

"Then i'll see you tomorrow, see ya!" Masato yells as he runs the other way from Kaya. (The next day) Masato and Kaya are sitting in the bus, on the way to the hills. Ayaku, the "popular with girls" is sitting behind them, and keeps staring at Kaya while some girls try to get his attention, but Ayaku doesnt even look at them.

"We're here, everybody off the bus!" When everybody's off they split up in groups, Masato, Kaya, Ayaku and some other girls and boys are in one group and start following their leader to start the trip. "We'll first walk around on the hills and then you guys can go to the beach" Everyone cheers as they start walking. When they reach a hill they have to climb, Ayako is behind Kaya, but Kaya loses his grip and falls back on the ground, on top of Ayaku. "Ugh.." Ayaku's face is totally red and doesnt move at all. Kaya gets up and helps Ayaku. "Sorry about that.." Kaya smiles and scratches his cheek "So cute!" Ayaku thinks while looking away. "U-uhm, its fine.." Kaya smiles again and goes back to the group, Ayaku is still blushing and holds his head "What the hell was i even thinking.."