-•| X |•-

•-•-•
🔥
-|•-•-•|-

-• | THE BLACK QUEEN | •-

Ragnar and Rhaenyra walk down the halls of Dragonstone together. Her hand is wrapped around his arm as they walk closely side by side. Ragnar can't stop smiling as he feels true happiness. He also can't stop looking down at her pregnant belly and sneaking gentle rubs and touches to the baby bump.

RAGNAR: "What do you think our child will be, my love?"

RHAENYRA: "A boy... I've only birthed boys."

They smile at one another.

RAGNAR: "I have a feeling this little one will be a girl, the prettiest girl the Seven Kingdoms shall ever see."

RHAENYRA: "How could any girl be prettier than Rhealle or Vaega?"

RAGNAR: "That is true... maybe just as beautiful."

RHAENYRA: "Which is quite difficult to do."

They smile at each other once more. The support Rhaenyra has for her husband and his children with Laenys is definitely something to be thankful for. She loves his Valeryon children just as much as her own.

RHAENYRA: "There you are."

They walk into the grand table room to find Lucerys looking down at Driftmark on the map.

LUCERYS: "The Sea Snake is going to die, isn't he?"

RAGNAR: "Luke." He said as he walked to his son.

LUCERYS: "I can't be Lord of the Tides."

RHAENYRA: "Grand sire was the greatest sailor who ever lived."

LUCERYS: "I get green sick before the ship even leaves the harbor. I'll just ruin everything. I don't want Driftmark. It should've passed on to Ser Vaemond."

RAGNAR: "We don't choose our destiny, Luke."

RHAENYRA: "It chooses us."

LUCERYS: "Grand sire let you choose whether you'd be his heir. You told us so."

RHAENYRA: "And do you want to know the truth of it? I was frightened. I was... four-and-ten. Same as you are now. I wasn't ready to be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. But... it was my duty. And, in time, I came to understand I had to earn my inheritance... with the help of your father."

Rhaenyra stands next to Ragnar as they stand before their son.

LUCERYS: "I'm not like you two."

RHAENYRA: "In what way, sweet boy?"

LUCERYS: "I'm not so... perfect."

Ragnar chuckled as Rhaenyra steps forward. She presses her head to his before kissing his temple. She holds the sides of her son's face.

RHAENYRA: "We are anything but. My father looked after me and helped to prepare me for my duties. Your mother will do the same for you and so will your father."