episode one

SPECIAL AFFAIR: ONE
"MERRY CHRISTMAS"
𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦
Thought she was a Pretty Ricky bitch but she like Yo Gotti
Thinkin' she a pretty decent bitch but she a ho probably
A trip from LAX, she took some coke probably
𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦

𓊈 TATUM DEJA SPRINGS 𓊉
"TATE"

@tatethegreat

"You not even like that for-real

"You not even like that for-real." I joked with Dre as he got back into the black G-Wagon after pumping the gas. "Being mean to me and shit when youuuu asked me on the date."

We did all the basic romantic shit in our past four dates so chilling was fine with me once I got the invite. We spent a while just doing random shit and going random places, our night finally coming to an end since it was past midnight and now Christmas Eve.

He sucked his teeth while starting the car up . "What? See you stay tryna play wit' me and I'on even play wit'chu like that Tate."

"I'm notttt" I dragged with a smile, leaning back into my seat. "I can have some?" I asked him, pointing at the bag of snacks in his lap.

"Oh now you want some? Asked yo' ass if you wanted sumn out the store and you said 'No, go pump the gas nigga.' Now you want some of my shit." He shot back while mocking me in a high pitched voice, making me shake my head.

"Dre" I let my eyebrows raise up on shock, getting glances from him as he tried keeping his attention on me and the road. "Wowww, you really not gon' share? Our fourth date and you acting like you don't like me." 

"That's what you got out of that?"

"Mhm, sound like you hate me and never wanna see me again."

"You too pretty to see once."

Tilting my head, I kept my grin. "So you gon' share?" Dre let out a long and dramatic sigh, reluctantly pulling over onto the side of the highway. "You gotta pull over to give me some candy?"

"Naw, we sharing. You wanted some so we gon' sit and share this shit like two lil kids." He fussed while turning the heat up, unloading everything between us.

"I want some of these." I grabbed the bag of gummy worms and opened  them up. "Let's watch something"

"Watch what, Tate?" He looked over in my direction, looking me over. "Really wanna watch you"

"All you do is flirt." I chuckled, setting the bag down once I got one or two out. "That's how I know you ain't no good?"

He sucked his white teeth, sizing me up and leaning back into his seat. "See, you stay playing. I'on be playing wit'chu. Keep on."

Kicking my UGG slippers off, I drew my neck back - "Keep on? You threatening me?" I squinted playfully, making him wave me off dismissively. "I'on like threats"