episode two

TRIGGER WARNING IN CASE U MISSED IT, THIS BOOK CONTAINS DV!

SPECIAL AFFAIR: TWO
"APPARENTLY"
𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦

SPECIAL AFFAIR: TWO"APPARENTLY"𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦

 Never knew that love could hurt like thisNever thought I would, but I got dissedMakes me feel so sad and hurt insideFeel embarrassed so I want to hideSilly me—I thought your love was trueChange my name to Silly E

Never thought I would, but I got dissed
Makes me feel so sad and hurt inside
Feel embarrassed so I want to hide
Silly me—I thought your love was true
Change my name to Silly E. Badu

𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦

𓊈 TATUM DEJA SPRINGS 𓊉
"TATE"

"I was up in New York City chasing panties, getting dome
Had no clue what you was going through
How could you be so strong?
And how could I be so selfish? I know I can be so selfish."

"I could tell by how I treat you with my girl, damn she so selfless. But she put up with my ways because she love me like you do." Douda rapped along to the J. Cole song playing in the shop, busy bringing boxes in for me. "And though it don't always show I love her just like I love you."

Dre
Yo

Staring at the text message as I sat in one of my salon chairs, I held my vape tightly in my hand —using the strong grip I had on it to take my anger out on.

"Tate"

'Yo' after you left me on the side of road because you ain't get no pussy. He gotta be slow.

I decided against replying, just blocking his number instead.

"Tatum" Douda nudged my arm, taking a seat in the pink chair closest to me. "I just put the last box up."

Nodding slowly, I held a frown. "Okay...?"

"I need you to do sumn for me." He leaned back in his seat a bit, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his black Nike Tech. "I got a interview Saturday. They want me to bring you."