episode nine.

MATURE SCENE AHEAD.

SPECIAL AFFAIR: NINE
"WILD IRISH ROSES"
𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦

"Your girl chose me, don't be madKelly told y'all don't bring 'em in the clubThe way she rock that, got the boy in loveAnd I pray that y'all ain't seriousCause seriously she's on my dick"

Kelly told y'all don't bring 'em in the club
The way she rock that, got the boy in love
And I pray that y'all ain't serious
Cause seriously she's on my dick"

𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦𓐦

𓊈 TATUM DEJA SPRINGS 𓊉
"TATE"

"They ain't got 'em" Nardo informed me once he hopped back into the driver's seat of the Hummer. "This the shit you be getting?" He handed over the boxed vape, a frown going across my face as I eyed it.

"I only asked you to get me a 'wood."

"Man, you betta' say thank you."

"Why you know the exact vape I use?" Unwrapping the plastic it was in gladly, I moved my hair from my shoulder. "You're obsessed with me, low-key. Can we try another store?"

"Told you it ain't none on this side of the city, niggas I be wit' do the same shit once a week. It ain't ever any out hea. Yo' ass don't wanna listen to nobody. Hard head make a soft ass."

I rolled my eyes at his assertiveness, opening the small box. "Can we go to the other side then? Real quick."

"Damn near midnight" He sucked his teeth, "But aye," glancing over at me while beginning to pull out the parking lot of the gas station.

"Hm?" I hummed after taking the first hit from my vape, setting the empty box in his cup holder.

"Where all yo' folks?"

"... Why?"

"I'an neva seen you wit' nobody but Douda. They dead?"

Turning the volume up on the stereo a little, I started trying to relax myself once I realized what type of conversation this was about to be. "Yeah, my mom died when I was little. She had pneumonia and coughed too hard, it busted a blood vessel."

"Who raised you?"

"My daddy, but he passed away when I was a sophomore. So I stayed with my godmother and my best friend until I met Douda."

"Mm" He hummed lowly, keeping his focus on the road. "How you meet Douda?"

I perked up a bit at the change of topic while fixing my posture. "He was the realest, I was the baddest, we was the illest. When he approached me, I said 'Yo, what the deal is?'." I rapped the Nicki Minaj verse as a joke, laughing immediately at myself despite his straight face. "Get it?"