02-Cigarettes

'Cigarettes' = English

'Cigarettes' = Japanese

Morning came, I rise up from a bed rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I got ready for my 'playdate' with Elise, Hirotsu came in and escorted me there. As we were on the way I noticed that the atmosphere was awfully tense.

[Would you rather ask for a cigarette or run away]

Running away would just lead me to my death, while asking for a a cigarette would most definitely make him think I'm some girl who's made terrible decisions in her life or that I'm trying to look cool.

"Hey, Can I have a cigarette?"

-2 charm points

+3 confidence points

He looked at me with confusion and disappointment in his eyes. I'm not surprised, When we got to the boss's office he notified the boss and gave me one last glance then told me to go in. 

"Good morning boss, May I ask what I shoul-"

I opened my eyes and see 4 men in the room. a tall, pale man of slim build with vacant, tired gold eyes and long black hair that reaches past his mid-back wearing warm winter clothes. Over his ears is a pair of white earmuffs, and around his neck a tasseled, dark red scarf with alternating thick and black stripes. He wears a grey trench coat, black trousers, and red winter boots. He also wears a pair of black gloves. He was Arthur Rimbaud who was also known as Rando.

A boy who looks similar to me but also isn't. He has mildly wavy, short, dark brown hair and narrow dark brown eyes. His bangs frame his face, while some are gathered at the center of his forehead, wearing a black trench coat that reached under his knees. He also wore bandages over his right eye and his right arm is in a sling. He was Osamu Dazai. Back then I would tell my father that if I had a brother I hoped he would look like Dazai. haha..I just really wanted to show off the fact that I had a brother that looked like me... ah right the other people in this room were..

My boss, Ogai Mori.

And lastly another boy who has grey eyes and striking orange hair that frames his face, wearing a short black pea coat over his hoodie. He also wears black pants and brown shoes. A bracelet can also be seen on his right wrist. His orange hair fluttered when he turned to face the sound of the door. I must have been starstrucked by his beauty. He was beautiful and handsome at the same time, I had a crush on him since I first saw him. His name is Chuuya Nakahara.

"Boss who is this girl? Is she perhaps a relative of Dazai-kun?" The Forever Cold man inquired.

My boss replied to Rando's statements with "Not exactly Rando-kun. Although, from now on She will act as his younger sister- No way!"

Ah. Dazai cut him off.

"How is she supposed to be my younger sister?! Look at her, She could pass as my older sister instead! Either way I won't acknowledge her as my sister!"

Mori just smiled and said "Dazai-kun, You only have to act like she is when the time comes. She'll be under Koyo-kun's watch and be Elise's playmate. You won't have to interact with her that much. Chiasa, I want you to pretend to be this boy's younger sister for me, his name is Osamu Dazai. Could you do that please?"

How was I supposed to accept knowing that this sociopath brother wouldn't hesitate to 'take care' of me when I make a mistake. Yet how would I refuse knowing that I might invite the port mafia's boss fury. He was asking me a question that I had no right to refuse. Goodbye my quiet and peaceful live.

"Of course, I'll try my best..."

"Thank you"

After that I'm pretty sure that the boss asked Rando to let us have some privacy. Before that, Rando said something about Chuuya. While they were engrossed in their conversation I locked eyes with the boy who would be my brother, Although he was smiling a friendly smile, his one visible eye was like the abyss staring at me. watching me for the slightest sign that I might pose a hassle to him. The pressure made me frozen from fear, but I snapped out of it when Chuuya broke the floor. 

"Chiasa dear, could you stand close to Dazai."

I followed his order and stood behind the other brunette in this room. He was a bit shorter than me, but it was expected since in the fifteen arc he was around 155cm. He looked at me for a short while then turned back to the boss. I think the boss was admitting that he killed the previous boss since Chuuya looked shocked and Dazai just put a hand on his head and sighed.

The boss continued to converse with Chuuya until the he played a recording of a voice calling out for Chuuya. The boss then continued to play a video of the previous boss.

|Status:

Name: Chiasa Akane

Age: 14 years old

Title: Foreigner

Status: Normal

Hp: 5.000

Charm: 30

Confidence: 21

Strength: 20

Vitality: 30

Intelligence: 30

Wisdom: 27

Dexterity: 15

Fame: 0

Luck: 40|