Act One Page Nine

*Echo looks annoyed. She knows something*

Trent: Ok Karmin, what are you trying to tell us?

Karmin: well if none of you have any idea. Who she was, why should I tell you? After so long of insulting me, not only today but in the past as well, you expect me to help you.

Misty: I'm sorry for what I have said. If I took the time to get to know you I would not have said those things, I'm sure you are extremely smart and very cool.

Karmin: thank you Misty but you still don't know who she is. None of you took the time to get to know her.

Wren: maybe we did

Karmin: explain what you mean Wren

Wren: Maybe we knew her. Who is to say that you are not playing with our minds? If you have the power to come to life and talk to us what says that you can't erase any and all memory of this girl? I mean I and just thinking off the top of my head but none of this makes sense, there is no rhyme or reason in this world. What's to say you didn't erase our memory?

Karmin: Good question Wren. your hypothesis was well thought out but not well enough. What in this world indicates that you did know her?

*everyone else is leaning in to listen, intrigued by Wren and Karmin debating*

Karmin: There's a possibility that I may have messed with your mind but also you could simply not remember her. Maybe Chris, can I call you Chris

*Christpher shakes his head*

Karmin: Maybe Chris is right. Maybe she is a body from long ago. Maybe your minds warped themselves into thinking you knew her because of your guilt.

Misty: Enough with the mind games. I have apologized to you, we have played your little game, I just want to go home. This is getting really old really quickly.

Karmin: oh but the games have just begun

*little like fanfare/game show music*

Trent: great job Misty you have brought up games, now we will never get an answer out of him.