06 • His family

Sunny sulked and wakes up from his deep slumber due to continuous ringing of his phone that too wee hours of morning . He stretched himself to reached out his phone and picked it up without seeing caller ID .

" Hello ! " He mumbled as he is still in his bed , not in mood to leave it . He felt irritated who called him that too early morning . He jerked up and sat on the bed while his eyes widen in shocked , Virat get married !

" What the hell Virat ! " He shouted after hearing his friend . How could it happen ? When it happens ? Why he didn't tell me ? Many questions are knocking his senses but he just couldn't asked him as it's too much for him to digest .

" Sunny maine tujhe yeh batane ke liye phone kiya hain ki tu 12 baje tak gadchiroli pohoch jayen . Mein tujhe phone par reason nahi bata sakta kyun maine kisiko bina bataye Sai se Shaadi ki . " Virat said after bearing enough of silence .

" Virat tujhe andaja bhi hain Chavan Niwas mein kya bawal honga jab unhe yeh baat pata chalegi ? " , Sunny asked him after coming out from his trance .

He might be shocked and angry as Virat didn't even consider to tell him but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't be concerned about him and his Bhabhi .

Virat : Ghar walo ko mein handle kar Lunga bas Tu jaldi se Nikal Nagpur se aur ha koi audience lane ki jarurat nahi hain .

Sunny nodded knowing who he was referring as audience . They cut the call and sunny get ready to picked up Virat as well as his wife .

• Shiva Temple •

Sunny reached to gadchiroli and stopped the car Infront of the temple as Virat demand . He saw Virat is standing there with some of the villagers . He get down as soon he comes near them and walked towards his friend .

Virat looked towards him and smiled who ignored him as he is still angry or pretend to be angry on Virat for not informing about his marriage . He knows that if Virat didn't tell him on phone then matter might be sensitive .

Virat shakes his head knowing sunny won't be normal until he tell why he get suddenly married that too without informing anyone which is not him . He was about to call him but couldn't as he heard the anklet sound .

Sunny and Virat both looked towards the Sai who is descending the stairs holding the Shrifal in her mehndi cladded hands . Sunny was astonished by seeing her beauty , she looks so perfect for Virat .

He smiled towards her as she greeted him with smiled . Sunny asked both of them to get into car as they has to leave for Nagpur . After her bidai , Sairat and Sunny left for Nagpur .

Sunny is driving the car while continuously glancing to backseat through mirror . He don't know why his best friend marries that to without informing anyone , not even his own family .

Virat shifted uncomfortably on his seat as he could feel the constant gaze from his childhood friend . Why wouldn't he be looking at him , he didn't tell him that he is getting married and also didn't get time to serve him explanation to him .

The one soul is quite from the moment the journey started . She is looking outside from the car , unaware of the tension between friends as sunny pretend as if he was aware of Virat's decision of marrying her .

She jerked forward due to sudden jerk by speed breaker and was about to hit the seatt but she felt rough yet familiar palm instead of seat . She looked around and saw Virat's palm on her forehead before it's hit her .

" Sunny jara dekh kar chala yaar , late pahuchne par koi toofan nahi aajayega " Virat snapped sunny who looked at him astonishment but then gives look to him as this bastard friend of his doesn't told him that he is getting married .