15 • His Pillow

" Kya re Karishma, kyun jhut bol rahi hain. Humko pata hain hain ki Sai rasmon ki vajah se nahi balki kisi aur hi vajah se so rahi hain ... ", Shivani said in such a tone which makes others embarrassed such a comments.

Forgetting about previous anger on Sai for declining her words and hurting her prestigious ego, Bhawani chided Shivani who just rolled her eyes at replied sassily, " Are vahini, kal apne viru ko nahi dekha tha kya ? Usse toh reception end hone tak control nahi hua to band kamre mein to ... "

" Aye chup ! ", Bhawani once again chided while getting embarrassed and left from there not before scolding Shivani for talking like this, which was ignored royally by her. Her chamche follows her forgetting about their bahu who just stood traumatized with constipated expressions.

Patralekha couldn't think straight, she was damn sure that there is nothing happened between them last night but what about future. She has to do something and that's how her ' main ghar chhodungi ' drama comes to end. She started struggling to pulled up the suitcase upstairs.

" Dekha, jab attention nahi mili to gayi na chup chap apne kamre mein yeh. Faltu ka drama tha is Patralekha ka huh. ", Shivani exclaimed to her gang who agreed to her seeing Patralekha struggling with her own suitcase. Well she just bluffed about reason behind Sai's sleeping in this hours of day, knowing it's would change  the atmosphere completely.

" Jai Shivani Mata ki ! ", Trio cheered with bow to Shivani who did pose like giving them blessings as mata rani but soon winced as someone just hits her forehead and found it's none other than Ashwini.

Ashwini : Jara soch samajh kar bola kar, kuch bhi bolti hain tu !

Shivani : Kuch bhi kya vahini, aap apne bete ko nahi janti kya ? Bachpan se hi Viru mein patience naam ki chij bilkul bhi nahi hain. Vo to Sai abhi bas 19 ki hain isliye aap jaldi hi ajji nahi banogi. Varna to ...

" Chup kar maate. Bachche hain vo mere ... ", Ashwini chided before leaving from there being embarrassed as she just couldn't hear all this about her own children and could hear the chuckles from the children. They got busy in the set-up for the photoshoot, which would be surprised factor for Sairat including elders.

Meanwhile unaware of all the drama happening downstairs, Sairat are in deep slumber. Sai opened her eyes with smile adoring her face, She gets the most peaceful sleep almost after three weeks after her father demise, the same warmth and comfort. She hugged herself tightly only to feel something hard and broader instead of soft and petite waist of her.

Looking down, she found her husband sleeping like baby, the calmness is radiating from his face with face above her heart. Even after having such a huge frame, his face has innocence and the cuteness. Who will say this is the same ACP Virat Chavan, who makes the life of criminals the living hell.

She couldn't help but given to the urge of stroking his thick hairs making him purred, she chuckled at his cuteness. He is such a cutie pie, she should do this more often onwards as this cutie is treat to watch than the landmine. She pinched his nose and found the sight most cutest as he scrunches his nose in sleep and chuckled.

Soon she her chuckled replaced by gasp as he dug his face into the softness of her breast not before groaning. It didn't takes much time for her to realised the sleeping position of them which makes her blushed. His face digged in her breast, both arms hugging her waist and knees over her thigh carelessly. 

She was giving tough competition to tomato while unaware of all this, Virat is busy in snuggling more in his new pillow which seems to be more soft and fluffy. Somehow gathering herself, she tried to call out her husband who turned out to be kaka of kumbhkaran. 

" ' Sai thodi der so lete hain, vaise bhi photoshoot to shaam ko hain ', huh kumbhkaran ke kata kahi ke. ", Sai cutely complaint to herself while trying to pushed him but no use. She pouted annoyingly on her husband who just become resistant to any external stimuli and was busy in cuddling to his personal teddy bear more.

Her eyes falls on the flower pot near the bed post and something strikes her mind. She somehow grabbed it and asked for forgiveness from bappa and another 21 koti devi-devta for her mistakes, " Mujhe maaf kar dena bappa aur unke pappa par mujhe yeh karna honga, once again sorry " and just loosen up her hold on it.

Virat woke up being jolted from the blast into the room and ducked down instantly out of habit. He bend further down in attempt as today the drawer seemed to be distinct, he huffed and wondered has he gain weight but nevertheless tried again, only to earned the painful groans from his new pillow.

" Ahhhhhhhh Uthoooo ! ", Sai shouted before pushing him with all her force and ends up falls from bed on his bottom with thud. Sai got up hurriedly and looked side of bed, checking if he get hurt badly only to chuckled seeing his confused, sleepy state.

Well being confused by sudden loud blast in his room and then thrown out from his comfy bed, the next second he tried to takes an action, Virat sat down on floor while rubbing his bottom and eyes. Soon he realised what just happened and then looked towards her with exasperated look, who started laughing like hyena which makes him smile.

He gets up from the floor, with smile like an idiot adoring her laughing carelessly. The last time he saw her this much happy, laughing carelessly was with her father. He kneeled infront of the bed where she was just laughing, holding her stomach.

" Ab bas bhi karo na, varna main aai ko bata dunga ki unki bahu ne meko bed se uthake fek diya ... ", Virat tried to threaten her, who just laughed more hearing his words. Who would believe him ?

" Aap hosh mein to hona Virat sir, aap bharosa bhi kon karega. Maine apko bed se fek diya ... ", She again started laughing while he just makes irritated face only he knows he is doing it deliberately, just to make her laugh.

" Has lo has lo. Koi mujh bichare, abla mard par bharosa nahi karne wala huh ... ", Virat said while turning his back towards her and smiled hearing her snickered followed by another round of laughing.

" Oh my god Virat sir, abla mard ! ", Sai somehow said inbetween laughingly while hugged him from behind, forming looped around his chest and placed her face. Soon he holds her hands as she continues to laugh.

She looked towards his face which has been adoring her with slight smile. She closed her eyes and smile softly as he pressed soft kissing against her forehead and left towards the washroom not before patting her cheeks softly.

" Vaise mera naya pillow kafi khubsurat lagta hain jab aise hasta hain to, eagerly waiting for tonight ", with that comment he went inside not before giving her his naughty smirk. She looked towards him being shocked for a second then turned away, blushing heavily remembering his words and that naughty smirk.

______________________________________

GIVES LOT'S OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

Next update would be in 110+ votes and 40 comments...

Chappals and tomatoes are welcomed for this part, I just don't know what I wrote. Mereko bas us Patralekha ko itna importance nahi dena tha ... 🤧

Kuch jyada fast ho gaya kya ? 😅 Batado, speed thoda kam karti hun main varna Valentine weeks main hi kiss kara dena hain maine [ on kiss day itself ] ...

How's is the update ? Let me know in the comments section.