12 • Shameless

Sai comes out from the washroom after changing into the white plazo and thin white short kurti which have slit showing her milky white waist only to find the decorations in the room. There are some scented candles and fairy lights only to makes her realised why Karishma and Shivani was teasing her earlier.

She felt heat rushing towards her cheeks making it turned red as her innocent mind started imaginating the inappropriate images of them. She gulped nervously when she felt his heated gaze on herself which makes her turned more red from blushing.

He lifted his gaze from the phone screen hearing the opening of the washroom door only to get mesmerized by the white fairy coming out. He was shamelessly looking towards her as she was looking so alluring to his eyes. Without knowing to himself, he started walking towards her where she is standing like metal to magnet.

Sai moved as she realised that her husband is moving towards her only to hit her back to the door of washroom. She didn't dare to look up at him due to shyness whereas he has amused expressions seeing his sherni wife acting timid infront of him also a cute smile adoring his face.

They are comfortable with eachother but the sensual proximity is something new for both of them which he realised. It might be exciting but also hell jittery which he don't wanna. He wanna explore it when she was ready for it, with trust, understanding and love between them not just under the influence of this stupid hormones.

She closed her eyes as she felt her nervousness getting away hearing his words, " Tumhe darne ki yah ghabrane ki jarurat nahi hain Sai. Hum kabhi aisa kuch nahi karenge jisse tumhe koi bhi itraj ho hmm. "

Atlast he pecked her forehead with out most tenderness to which the small cute smile adored her lips instead of nervousness and her arms rapped around his torso feeling his arms around her shoulder and back feeling solace.

Their moment is disturbed by the knock on the door making Virat frowned why the hell person knock on the couple room door, that too when it's around ten. He broke the most comfortable hug unwantedily and moved towards the door to knock some manners in the unmannered peoples while Sai just giggles seeing his annoyed expressions.

He opened the door only to find their gang with unwanted guest which annoyed him to hell. He just wanna shout at them but somehow controlled himself and looked infront to find most dramatic members of his family. They didn't even left Devyani, seriously.

' Yeh sachme mera hi parivaar haina ? ' he questioned himself while rolling his eyes seeing them shamelessly invading the privacy of couple without any hesitation

' Yeh sachme mera hi parivaar haina ? ' he questioned himself while rolling his eyes seeing them shamelessly invading the privacy of couple without any hesitation. Which amused him that his Aai is also involved in it.

Well their Shivani and Karishma are standing while shutting their eyes tightly while Sunny and Mohit closing eachother eyes with palm and leaning towards the door like in attempt to hear something whereas Ashwini and Devyani has palm on their eyes in attempt to prevent from seeing anything inappropriate while one person is trying to sees inside the room to sees the possibility does anything happens between them or not.