08 • Sarcastic

Sai woke up only to found her on bed without any accessories except nuptial chain and all alone . She scanned the whole room but there is no trances of him , not even the light of washroom is on .

' Yeh Virat sir subh subh kaha gaye ? ' she asked herself and then leaves bed for doing her morning business and bath . She comes out in pink saree wet hairs on one shoulders and started getting ready for her first day .

He entered into his room damped in sweat due to his jog only to found her applying vermilion to her forehead . She was looking like freshly bloomed flower in pink saree while water dripping from her wet hairs .

His trance broke hearing her greeting him . He gives smiled and wished her back , " Good morning ! " She asked him to get ready and walked down as it's her first day .

Once he reached down , he found her standing there beside Ashwini and Shivani while Bhavani declaring , " Hum ise apne ghar ki bahu nahi mante to bas . vo kitchen mein nahi jani chahiye . " 

" Yeh kya ho raha hain ? " He asked coming into scene wearing dark blue tee having pink and white straps on it in white jeans . Before anyone could say anything Bhavani told him .

He looked towards her who is looking down while biting her lips not to let the tears slip from her eyes knowing how elders dined to gives her ashirvaad and now stopping her from performing her post wedding rituals .

Virat : Kaku , maine pahle kaha ki Sai meri patni hain aur agar vo mein patni hain to aap apne liye bahu kaha se layegi ? Kyunki practically aur logically dekha Jaye to Sai hi is ghar ki bahu hain .

He said with frown as he was confused . Bhavani felt embarrassed as she knows he always picks up the correct point to prove his point . Shivani , Sunny , Mohit and Karishma chuckled while Sai is looking at him with widen eyes .

' Itne tamij se bejati kon karta hain bey ? ' her inner voice screamed as her husband said calmly and having frown as if he was confused . Innocent that to him ? Impossible , she declared to herself but still it's unbelievable for her ... 

Seeing this Shivani chuckled and closed her mouth and whispered to Sai , " Yeh normal hum sabke liye , jab bhi Viru ka mood kharab hota hain to vo sarcastic hota hain . Kalke drame ke vajah uska mood abhi bhi sada hua hain . " Sai nodded .

Bhavani gives permission to Sai perform the rituals . While having the suji halwa , Bhavani throws her taunts to makes Sai feel low but hearing Virat she felt more embarrassed , " Sai Kaku kyun de rahi ho ? Vaise bhi vo tunhe is Ghar ki bahu manti nahi hain . "

Patralekha seeing this fuming by seeing him defending Sai . " Virat tumhe nahi lagta ki tum bado se badtameezi se baat kar rahe ho ? You are wrong here to marry without informing your family about it . At least don't insult them "

She said tried to be in good list of Bhavani and wanna show that she is much better than his wife who is doing nothing . Poor , doesn't know that Virat is in sarcastic mood from yesterday drama .

Virat looked towards Sai , " Sai , I think meine 21th cross kar liya hain so mein apni life ke decision lene ke liye eligible Hun , right . Aur maine kisi se baat kaha ki hai ki , mein to tumse baat kar raha huna "

Hearing it , Patralekha widen her eyes and looked at him with hurt gaze who didn't give any heed . Ashwini declared that evening is reception and again the Bhavani , Ninad are against it .

Virat didn't give any heed to them and asked her to serve him . While serving him , she bend to his ear level and said , " Aap sabki yun tamij se bejati kyun kar rahe ho ? Mana aapka mood jara kharab hain but please calm down after all vo bhi apni jagah galat nahi hain . "

He looked towards her and whispered to her , " Aaj raat tak tumhare muh se phul zadne lag jayege , kyunki mujhe jyada to tum thande dimag ki hona " hearing him she glared him and whispered yelled near his ear " Kya matlab hain ki mein garam dimag ki Hun huh ? " She asked . "

" Maine kab kaha ki tum garam dimag ki ho ? " He acted innocent and takes bite of halwa much to her annoyance . She warned him , " Aapka jyada ho raha hain ab ... " To which he pointed out at her . She glared him knowing very well what he was trying to say .

The one soul is burning seeing Virat continuously looking towards his wife through all the rituals . She was feeling insulted and closed her eyes as showing how much affected by all this .

The tears ... umm fake tears rolled down from her eyes which was noticed by Bhavani . She shrink loudly and said , " dekha Ashwini , tum yaha apne bete ki reception plan karne mein samay gava rahi ho aur vo bachchi vaha apne pati ke Yaad mein aasun baha rahi hain . "

Hearing this all heads turned towards her except Virat who is still busy in adoring his wife and whispering something in her . She wiped it trying to show that she doesn't want them to stopped because of her .

Patralekha : Nahi nahi badi mami , mujhe koi problem nahi hain . Ashwini mami aap rakhiye reception , mein ho sake to ...

Before she could complete , Virat interrupt her , " Aai reception ki jarurat nahi hain . Aapne post wedding rituals kara diye na to reception kare na kare koi farak nahi padana chahiye . "

Hearing him taking her side , she felt like superior about it and thinks , ' Tum chahe lakh mana kar lo Virat , magar pyar to tum mujse karte hi ho . Yeh baat tum khud mujse kahonge ! Bohot jald ' she smirked inwardly .

Shivani : Are aise kaise Viru ? Mana Patralekha Teri dost hain , iska yeh matlab yeh thodi hain ki tu apna reception hi cancel karde , ki ' Patralekha meri dost hain , use bura lagega ' Bullshit ! Tujhe apne aur Sai ke bare mein sochna chahiye na , vaise sabko pata to hain Chavan Niwas mein nayi bahu aayi hain . Tu Sai ko unse chhupana chahta hain kya , huh ?

Shivani exclaimed showing her straight denial about cancelling the reception party just because Patralekha get uncomfortable and will gloomy remembering samrat .

Virat immediately retored and answered , " aisa nahi hain bua ! Mein yeh nahi chahta ki society mein Chavan Niwas ke baare mein char baate ho ! "

As he said all become confused . He continued , " Aai reception rakhegi , Kaku aur Baba to aayege nahi , saaf inkar Diya . Patralekha aur mansi bua bhi nayegi , unhe taklif hongi kyunki Jeeva MIA mein hain "

Hearing him all gasped as they thinks that he doesn't know about samrat being in MIA . How he got to know ? Without giving any heed to the reaction he got , he continued .

Virat : Aur agar Ghar ke mukhiya , bade aur badi bahu nahi hongi to baatein to banegi aur agar Kaku , Baba aur Patralekha aa bhi gaye to vo bas dikhane ke liye aur unke chahre dekh kar koi bhi bata denga ki Kuch problem hain . Mein hargiz nahi chahta ki meri family ka koi bhi member logo ke gossips ke liye topic bane .

He stressed koi bhi while looking towards Sai who was looking at him and all got that he didn't want his wife to be topic of gossips . He leaves from there not before asking Sai to comes in room .

_______________________________________

GIVES LOT'S OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

Next update in 100 votes and 30 comments !

How's the part , let me know in the comment section ...