3

-------------------------------------♡-------------------------------

Royal blue carpets, golden framed expensive pictures and huge chandeliers that were shining like diamonds. About five maids working in the big kitches, which were about two times bigger than the one's in the restaurants. Securities on every corner, greeting Sanzu with the words "Welcome back, Sir.".

"This is real luxury" (Y/n) thought, as she was walking through the building, hand-in-hand with the highly acknowledged man. She was truely fascinated as she has never seen, much more like been at a place like this before.

She got out of her thoughts when they entered
an elevator. As (Y/n) wanted to ask him something, she realized how nervous he actually was. It was visible in his face. He went with his free hand through her hair, telling her; "Don't worry, this will not be as bad as you think it is, okay?". In that moment, he was not telling that to her but to himself too.

The elevator stopped on the 10th floor. The door opened and they entered a huge room, which was the lounge. In the middle was a huge white leather couch, shaped like an U. Seven men were sitting on it. The wall on the opposite of the elevator was basically just a wall made from glass, a big big window. The view was and overview of Tokyo and it's beauty at the finest. A minibar's placed in the left corner a fountain in the right. On the left and right side were corridors, which led to other rooms.

Sanzu and you walked towards the couch when one of the men stood up and took a step into their direction. He had white short hair, visible eyebags and an emotionless look on his face.

"Explain yourself, Haru." He spoke coldly, giving both of them shivers down the spine.

"Mikey, she was with me when Black Dragon's men found me. I had no option but run away and hide with her. Plus their top dog called me 'Bontens Executive Number 2', outing me right infront of her!" He exclaimed, going down on his. "Please forgive me for being so careless, this is not the way I'm told to work. This is not going to happen again."

The man Sanzu titled as Mikey squinted his eyes. "I do forgive you. But I don't accept you bringing her into our hideout, especially into our headquarters. We have to get rid of her, as soon as possible."

Hearing those words, (Y/n) went pale, feeling her heart beat faster and faster. She understood that this was not some kind of joke. This man was being dead serious. She turned to Sanzu, looking him desperately in the eyes.

"We can't! She is not some random girl and she would never snitch, I know her long enough for that! She, she... she's my girlfriend, please! I can't life without her." Sanzu stuttered. (Y/n) turned to Mikey, joining Sanzu's play and looking the boss helplessly in the eyes.

"Girlfriend?" One of the men who was sitting on the couch was heard. "Could've sworn a whore like you never had the potental to entern a relationship." he scoffed, causing the others around at him to laugh.

Sanzu made an annoyed face. "Jealous because a girl as pretty as her would not even consider taking a step near you, Ran?" The two men argued like children. Whilst these two took their time to throw kindergarten insult at each other, (Y/n) took a closer look at each of the men in this room.

All of them were very handsome. The one named Ran, who Sanzu was talking to, had short purple hair and purple eyes. The one next to him had similar features, probably his brother. She notices that his eyes were fixated on her, not looking anywhere else. It was weird, especially because non of the other men were watching her like he did. (Y/n) could've sworn she knew him but it was probably just her imagination. She had a chaotic day after all.

The next man had black hair and a scar across his face. He was blind on the eye the scar went through, it was white. His other functioning eye was red. He gave off a calm and friendly aura.

The other three men stood up and went somewhere else, probably because they were not interested in the little fight of Sanzu and Ran.

"Enough of it. Sanzu, bring her to your room and come to my office. We will talk in private.", Mikey stated and Sanzu just nodded. He led you to his room, going down the right corridor and entering the third black door on the left. Their names were written on each door in a light grey colour. The order was " Kokonoi Hakime, Haitani Ran, Sanzu Haruchiyo, Haitani Rindou". One the right side, the rooms were listed as "Akashi Takeomi, Mochizuku Kanji, Hitto Kakucho, Sano Manjiro".

(Y/n) sat down on his bed, taking a deep breath. Sanzu kneeled down infront of her, taking both of her hands. "I'm going to talk to him, alright? You won't be killed, not as long as I am here by your side. It is not as bad as you think it is, trust me. Mikey may seem cold heartet, but he is an understanding man. Do whatever you desire as long as I am gone, my room is your room, princess."

"I do trust you, Sanzu. And thank you I will" she smiled. He nodded back as an answer and left the room.

Sanzu's room was big, three times the size of a regular one. He had a huge bed, maybe about 200cm x 200cm. A television on the opposite. The ceiling was basically just a painting of tokyo in the nightime from above. One of the doors in his room led to his personal bathroom, the other one to his office. The lights were dimmed, a comfortable aura created.

(Y/n) stood up and took a big t-shirt from his closet to get changed, since she still was in her work clothes. It was a black graphic shirt with a white skull on it, that went down to five cm above her knees. That meant she did not neccesarily have to look for a pair of pants, since she's covered enough.

She got into his bed and made it herself comfortable under the blanc sheets. The clock struck 9:42 but she quickly fell asleep as she was very exhausted.

Sanzu came back half an hour after this, encountering his peacefully sleeping 'girlfriend'. He couldn't help but smile at the sight of her. He decided to let her rest and tell her the next morning about the results of his and Mikey's talk. Entering the other side of the bed, he eventually fell asleep in a short amount of time and the two of them slept like babys.