6

-------------------------------------◇-------------------------------

the next day mikey called y/n into his office. now that she'd be staying with them, running through the mansion all day was no option.
mikey decided that she'd be his new left hand. he showed her all the neccesary things she had to learn for her new job.

yes, you read that right. new job. y/n somehow needed money to... to do the things you need money for. and being mikeys left was not a cheap job, mikey intended to pay her a high amount of money. in return, he expected excellent work without any mistakes. plus he was rich anyway.

luckily, y/n was a quick learner after all. she wrote down all the instructions mikey gave her just in case she needed them anytime. she did not want to disappoint him. giving her this job also meant that he somewhat trusted her. her tasks were things like checking the mails he has gotten and sorting them into different categories. she managed a part of the communication between bonten and the clients.
at the same time she was getting into the bonten buisiness itself.

to be able to work at her best, mikey decided to give y/n an own room. it was right where the other bonten members dorms were.
to be exact, it was the fifth black door on the left, right next to haitani rindou's room. it was huge with black elegant curtains and a big comfy bed. on the opposite of it was a desk so she'd be able to do her duty in peace with all the space she needs. the room was decorated with LED's, making it match the vibe that was going on on the inside any time.

it was as if y/n had started a new life. it was a new life. there were new people around her -well mostly new people, except for one person. she was never really criminal tho. she was known to be the kind, helpful and loving girl everybody got along with so well. it was a drasting change to think that she'd be a part of the biggest criminal gang of japan now. it was really getting to her past. not only that, but the past has been chasing her too. too much for y/n to handle at the moment, but in times like this you have to ignore all of your thoughts and concentrate on the current situation.

it was 4.30pm as y/n was sitting on her desk, reading and managing requests from clients when a knock was heard on the door.

"come in." she spoke, continueing her work.

"well well, look who turned into a buisiness woman in no time. guess i picked the right one to unintentionally reveal my secret identity, didn't i?" sanzu said, entering the room and praising himself indirectly instead of her. that man sure has got an ego.

he walked over to her workspace, leaning very closely over her shoulder to see what she was dealing with. she was feeling his warm breath on her neck, moving a few inches away from him.

"stop, that's giving me the ick."

"oh, so you don't like me when i am"-

he moved his head towards her

-"this close?" sanzu spoke with an eager smirk on his face. she was analyzing him with her eyes. very noticable were surely the two scars on each side of his mouth and.... the lipstick mark on the collar of his shirt.

what did she expect, sanzu's just a boyfriend as a cover up. a criminal stays loyal to his gang but not his fake girlfriend that he has not even met a week ago. it still kind of hurt her tho, thinking about the fact that he is flirting with other women the same way he is with her. she was a bit attracted to him, not in love of course, but she surely found him appealing.

y/n sighed. "move away sanzu, i still have to finish all the work mikey gave me. it is not as if he has got all the mercy in the world on me. so let me be thankful that i did not get killed- because of you- and finish this. thank you."

sanzu slung his arms around her

"already have grown tired of me? you did not even get the chance to know me further, come on, spend some time with me y/n." he whined in a slighty sarcastic way whilst burrying his head in the crook of her neck.

he did not leave his head there for long tho, standing straight up again and letting go of her.
"-or, you can just come to my room today. think about it." he gave her a kiss on the cheek and left the room. that flirty behavious just was a part of sanzu's personality, but it really flattered her as she hasn't ever been treated in a way like this. the next thing that she just had noticed was that her face was feeling really hot, signalizing that her cheeks were probably all red.

taking a deep breath, she most likely realized that this was her new life. and to be honest she was kind of excited to start that new section in her life.