-Čhåptėr twø-

----After Eating in the little shop----

🌊GIYUU POV🌊

After We Eat so delicious food,It was getting late, The Sun was going to sunset,"I will go home" I said to Rengoku,"OKAY" Rengoku said,And I came close to him and gave him a little kiss on his cheeck "Sayanora",I waved to him saying Goodbye,But when I came back at my home,I WAS A BIG MISS,IDK WHY I KISS HIM ON THE CHEECK,I calm my Myself Down and I talked a Warm Shower.
_____________________

🔥RENGOKU POV🔥

When Me and Giyuu Came out of the store After we eat some delicious food,But when I saw his Blue eyes,his eyes were beautiful- "Rengoku?"Giyuu said,"YES?"I said,"I will go home"Giyuu said,"OKAY"i said,Giyuu came closer to me and give me a Kiss!? "Sayonara"Giyuu said waving Goodbye,When Giyuu left,I WAS BLUSHING MESS,Not gonna lie his kiss was soft,I wonder if how does it feels to kiss Giyuu in the lips- "RENGOKU REMEMBER YOU MEET HIM ALREADY"I said to myself,I went to my home,Taked a shower and Slept.
__________________

Hey guys
I think this a bad chapter
Beacues it's crigy ;v; but anyway Have a great day and sorry I didn't upload for sometime because I have school and homework.

Words Used:239

Giyuu Being A father/Brother