✨-Çhªptęr 6-✨

Chapter 6 is out!
This is gonna be a normal chapter!
And Enjoy this chapter <3
_____________________

🌊Giyuu PØV🌊
I recovered from my head injury but sometimes I wonder who hit my head so hard that I pass out, probably a demon or something.
We had a hashira meeting and are master told us that we are gonna have a break for a week. I was thinking to go the hot springs and of course I went there I just want to relax.

SETTING: HOT SPRINGS ♨️

🌊STILL GIYUU PØV 🌊

I went to the hot springs entrance and I went in, and there was a girl that's had a pink and green hair and she was Waving at me? "Hihihihi!" She said while waving at me, I waved back "Hi..." "Are you the new hashira?" She said "Yes..." I said "Oh then let me introduce myself!" She said "My name is Kanjiro Mitsuri! And I'm the Love Hashira!" She said with a happy face, "What is your name?" She said "My name is Tomioka Giyuu, I'm the Water hashira" I said with still my dull face, "I have to go! Bye!" Mitsuri Said while waving goodbye. I waved goodbye too. I went to changing room and I changed and I had a towel around my waist and went to the boy hot spring and the good thing there were no people inside the hot spring so I can finally relax. Until 20 minutes later, I heard some random people coming and it was...

HAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAH A
Sorry for not updating some time! 😔
But I hope you enjoy this chapter!😘🫵
And sorry if doesn't make sense! 👏😞
Sorry if this chapter was short! 😭🤛

C A T   D A N C I N G  (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

⭐-Words: 312 Words-⭐