~ Chªptėr 3 ~

{Hey guys I'm back from the dead 💀 but I will do finally do chapter 3 because you were probably Waiting for this damn chapter to just come out so lets get started (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~}

🌊Giyuu POV🌊

After that day,I waked up and i got ready for the day, but a heard a noise,it was my crow, She came to me that we have a meeting,So i went to the meeting place,But surprisedly i was early,I saw 3 hashiras just hangout,So i thought that i can talk to people when I'm waiting,The insect Hashira and the love Hashira are flirting with each other,so the only choice I had was to talk to the snake Hashira,So i went to the tree,I looked to the snake Hashira,He looked to me and we just started to each other with pure silence for some minutes,Until he turned around,I just questioned to myself why he turned around,and the other Hashiras we're coming,and then we began the meeting.

______________________________________

🐍Iguro POV🐍
I was sitting on the tree,I break up with mitsuri a long time ago and it's because we lost feeling for each other, but we are still great friends, Yesterday we got a new member/Hashira,Not gonna lie he is kinda cute-.IGURO REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT GAY (Iguro your now gay),I was in deep on my thoughts,until i saw someone going to me,It was the water Hashira,We just looked each other with pure silence for some minutes,His Blue eyes were the most beautiful eyes i ever seen and i just wonder if his hair is soft and I just wonder how his lips felt-(Ayo Iguro what are you thinking 🤨📸),IGURO AGAIN REMEMBER YOUR NOT GAY(Bruh YOUR ARE GAY),I turned red like A tomato,so i turned around,but the good thing,the water Hashira didn't know is it,I heard the others coming,And the master came,We began are meeting.

______________________________________{CLIFF HANGER}

HEHEHEHE YOU THOUGHT HAHAHA BUT ANYWAY I'm gonna do chapter 4 like part 2 of Iguro x Giyuu so yea
See ya later guys
(I'm going to the dead again so see ya probably in some days)
_

_____________________________________

Words Used:396