Çhªptęr 4 {The real Chapter!}

I'm sorry if I didn't update that much, it's because I have school and I usually update in Friday's to Sunday's! And also thank you to this user↓ to give a idea!

(I changed some stuff if that's ok)
NOW LETS BEGIN!
______________________________________

🌊-Giyuu PØV-🌊
After that meeting, I try to visit the snake hashira's house but stopped by the sound hashira, and then he just pinned me in a wall!? I try to escape his grip but his grip was too strong, "Calm down" he said, he lifted my chin and he got closer to my face and try to kiss me!? Until, a Snake bit his cheek (Karma) "Leave.Him.Alone." The snake hashira said in a deep voice, "Heyyyyy Iguro, I can explain" The sound hashira said So his name is Iguro I thought to myself but that doesn't matter right now the only matter's is that I got out of the sound hashira grip, I falled down to the floor, "If you don't want to die Tengen, Then leave." Iguro said. "Fine" Tengen said, and he left, "I'm sorry about that" Iguro said when helping to stand up "It's fine" I said, "And also, I never know you had a snake" I said "I do, and carry him around with me every day" Iguro said, "What his name?" I said "His name is Kaburamaru" Iguro said "That's a cute name!" I said when petting the snake "Thanks" Iguro said "anyway let go to my district to get some tea?" Iguro said "Ok!' I said.

That will be it for this chapter
I'm sorry if this is short it's because I usually update in Fridays to Sundays!
But I hope you enjoy this chapter!
And thank you for
AllGoodNamesRGone4